Psychic said He's seeing other woman. If it doesn't work out he will be back to you.

over 7 years ago

She read me so good I didn’t want to believe it. Well guess what she was right about him seeing other people. But will he really be back if it doesn’t work out with her?

over 7 years ago

I suppose you could ask why would you want him back if he trys only because something with someone else didnt work out. Just saying.

over 7 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 1/22/17-1/29/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. SPRING SPECIALS!

over 7 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to help you with this. I am only 99 cent a min, with strong positive ratings here on bitwine. Come in and Chat with me today !

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away ad give you a full accurate reading on love and this person and when he will be back through spirit . I will give you the truth and much more . Come in today . Try my specials today . Come in for a session and I will give you accurate insight and details what is ahead around this man coming back to you . Blessings

over 7 years ago
psychichealer240 didn't upload a photo

Psychic Healer (psychichealer240)

6 posts

Hello my name is Natalie and I am giving free psychic readings over the phone. I am a gifted psychic with 15 yrs of experience in tarot cards, crystal & astrology readings. I specialize in helping with love, career, family,. And all matters in-between. If you are lost and confused and seeking true help to find the answers leading you to true happiness and peace of mind. Don’t hesitate these answers are just a phone call away. I am available everyday and even late nights…no situation is to big or too small allow me to put my power and hands into your life and show you what iisin store for 2017!!

(240) 917-8040