Looking for a strong love spells that will work!

over 7 years ago

A sPell that will actually work

over 7 years ago
imtiredoflove didn't upload a photo

Shonda (imtiredoflove)

55 posts

Not none on here. Ashra koehn she did a great job

over 7 years ago
xojennystarxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

I tried Ashra and after spending a lot of money on spells I found out she’s not the real deal. :( I thought she was.

a good one would be spell binding sisters. they are pretty cheap.

over 7 years ago
libra_xoxo didn't upload a photo

Pauline (libra_xoxo)

74 posts

Why would anyone want to use spells? That’s so scary and going against Gods plan for your life ):

If it’s for love: What if the person you think is the one is really not the one and there is someone even better that’s coming soon but you’re stuck with the spell. It’s not real love it’s only forced and not fair to the other person ):

over 7 years ago

Shonda (imtiredoflove)

55 posts

O her spell work for me it was a money spell. I never tried spell binding sister’s. I thought they were know good. Lol. Jenny so how long before u saw results

over 7 years ago

Shonda (imtiredoflove)

55 posts

At Paulette that’s why some give a reading and you have some to tell you that person not meant to be and they want do it..

over 7 years ago
libra_xoxo didn't upload a photo

Pauline (libra_xoxo)

74 posts

Exactly that’s forcing them to be with you ): not fair for the other person who could have found real love and someone they want to be with and love. You’ll go all your life thinking “did this person even want to be with me since it was a spell?” I don’t know why anyone would want a fake relationship ): plus karma comes back and spells don’t last a lifetime . Wish you the best luck

over 7 years ago

I can link your chakras with him chakras. Charge it pure white energy! This will give you a chance for 2-3 months so he could love you… but a lot depends on you too. Write me!

over 7 years ago
psychicreadingsbyviolet didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyviolet

13 posts

hello my name is violet. I can help you with the love spell I have a gift that I’ve had for 10 yrs. I can connect with your energies and your angel guardian’s to customize this love spell for you! call me now I’m online! looking forward to chat with you soon. god bless.

over 7 years ago
psychicdavina411's photo

Davina Miller (psychicdavina411)

39 posts

hi come chat with me i have many differnt options to choose from i can advise and guide on what the best course of action for your situation would be spells can help but there are othere options also

over 7 years ago

Hi,I don’t use the spells,just angel healing.Please join me for chat if you are interested.Love and Light.G.

over 7 years ago

Spells are against TOS here. If a reader claims you are cursed, or need a spell to fix things, contact support.

over 7 years ago
giftedariel12's photo

Gifted Ariel (giftedariel12)

175 posts

yes they do work I am having a great deal on all my spiritual work love spells charka healing and charka balancing also spiritual cleansing all on sale any where from $75 to $85 call me now for more info I’m online sweetie

xoxo ariel….

over 7 years ago
fairy.wisdom didn't upload a photo

fairy.wisdom

32 posts

As Matt said, spells are not allowed on Bitwine. While there are many genuine Wiccans out there who practice spell work, I would caution against someone who is doing it online.

Honestly, your best bet for accuracy and legitimacy would be to experience something like that in person. Look up for a spell caster/Wiccan in your area, and trust your better judgment on websites.

Best regards, Fairy

over 7 years ago

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

spells do work if it’s something that already is there. I’ve had spells done that work to enhance a feeling that is already there from the other person but so it comes out in the open and to the surface.

over 7 years ago
meerkat didn't upload a photo

meerkat (meerkat)

151 posts

jenny who did your spell work? \

over 7 years ago
psychicsamantha112's photo

Spiritual Insights By Samantha (psychicsamantha112)

216 posts

hi I can help you with all matters of life and help you find some clarity in your situation dear I have many specials and also readings give me a call sometime I hope o hear from you xoxo

over 7 years ago
ninacy didn't upload a photo

ninacy (ninacy)

54 posts

Whoever mentioned here Ashra, she is actually a clever scammer who takes your money and never casts your spell, she also pays people to post fake reviews on forums.

Gifter Ariel stop promoting your spell and energy work because you will get reported.

There are a few genuine wiccans here like Whyte Witch and Lilly Oak that may give you spell advise perhaps but all the rest are frauds. Unless you want to waste hundreds of dollars and make a scammer here richer.

Also from personal experience, I will agree with Jenny—love spells do work but only if there is already some feeling from your target, if they absolutely have no interest in you and they are happily involved with someone else, the spell won’t work or will even backfire. The spell will only work as a nudge for them to do something they already feel or to express their true feelings and contact you if they already think about you.

over 7 years ago

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

I feel so stupid I wasted money on Ashra. I always thought she was a scammer until I read the forums but now it’s confirmed they are fake. what a waste. and after every spell she said she could cast another one to enhance it for more money. I don’t remember if she offers refunds. but she might hex me if I ask for one. I am having a close friend and psychic do my work for me from now on. she sends me pictures of proof and she’s also been an accurate psychic for me. I’ve been reading with too many people and need to make that change and just keep her and not keep searching for the same answers when I already know the answers. when he does contact I will contact the psychics who have predicted he would as an update otherwise I’m sticking to my friend (she’s on another site. she’s amazing! I met her when she just started. she’s in the best psychics club). I will also save money by not getting so many readings.

over 7 years ago

Spells do not work, period. They may work in the beginning but in the end it backfires and your worse off then what you stated with. Your messing with someone’s life, their are karmic repercussions with this. There is no such thing as a good spell, using a spell is twisting someone’s life your altering their life for your gain. How is that good?

over 7 years ago

Shonda (imtiredoflove)

55 posts

@ Jenny you with the Sonya starr angel thats who you talking about far as spells and things

over 7 years ago

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

yes. she even sends pictures. but I trust she won’t take advantage of me or anything because we have become friends.

over 7 years ago
psychicreaderaudrey didn't upload a photo

☪️ Psychic Audrey ☪️ (psychicreaderaudrey)

177 posts

hello, I would love to give you clarity and light on this and let you know what the future has in store for you with full honesty I give no false hopes like most I’m here to help and guide you on your rightful path in life, I’m having some great specials as well feel free to chat with me anytime,

blessings

over 7 years ago
tantrapsychic didn't upload a photo

TantraPsychic (tantrapsychic)

378 posts

not allowed to offer future altering spells on bitwine.. so even though psychics like me are actually capable to do strong spells. still because of some major frauds that had happened on bit wine.. It is no longer allowed any more.

over 7 years ago

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

another thing you might consider is having some healing work done – chakra and aura cleansing. it’s not a spell but can help open up people. I had one done. he’s my twin flame but he’s got blocks keeping him from reaching out and he’s in a dark place so having the healing done will help him to be in a better place. I’ve also had spells done. they worked. not just waiting for the last step. reuniting. :) the only thing that tore us apart was him losing his job and then I never saw him again. but his former colleague had nothing but great things to say about him and how he felt about me. even told me where he currently lives and that he’s not working right now.