Anybody else doubtful

over 7 years ago

I want to beleive what ive been told but im doubtful for some reason!! I really want what was said to come true but theres doubts just cause its been said in the past and hasnt come true… anybody else had that were a few people have said the same thing but then you become doubtful because you dont see the results?

over 7 years ago
imtiredoflove didn't upload a photo

Shonda (imtiredoflove)

55 posts

@ cendra I am like that now. I just be like who is telling the truth. I’m waiting on 3 other one to unfold.. Smh…

over 7 years ago
rachel820's photo

Rachel J (rachel820)

130 posts

Cendra and Shonda, I know it must be hard waiting for results you want to see happen already. But the universe truly does have its own timing of making things happen. It could very well be that what was shown for you will still happen but at the timing that it is best for it to if that makes sense.

When the exact timing waited on doesn’t necessarily happen yet, the doubt and worry it causes only further creates delay in results through negative confusion and mixed emotions. I am not saying you are being negative. Not at all! But sometimes one can subconsciously end up experiencing negative hurt through no results being produced yet.

Don’t let the timing be more of a worry or a focus than the actual results happening. Sometimes results do occur when you least expect them to. :)

over 7 years ago
meerkat didn't upload a photo

meerkat (meerkat)

151 posts

the question is, are the timelines off, or is the readings off, are they telling you what you want to hear.

over 7 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Yes none of what was said has passed

over 7 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. $10 Special For 10 mins. i would be happy to help..

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 7 years ago

Yeah i hope its not what i want to hear and its the truth but never know!