Sharing My Gratitude! Hoping Some of You Could Find This Useful.

over 7 years ago

I just want to take my time to express my gratitude of working three jobs right now, in which it includes just about everything I am strongly passionate about: visual arts, promoting humanity, and creative writing. I work ever so tirelessly upon waking up until falling asleep late at dawn most days— tough, challenging, and definitely very busy. But please don’t mistake this as a stress— for every second I am doing my work, the entirety of my being feel the rush of excitement. How amazing it feels to make a living out of your passion and also giving joy and hope upon others!

Having the chance to go through an education system throughout primary school until university that clearly did not work well with the kind of personality that I am is also something that I see as an event of blessing— if I hadn’t been there, I wouldn’t be the person that I am today. Hence, coming to actualization that the standard education system wasn’t a good fit for me, it realizes my “limitation” as a person, bringing me more into self-understanding more than anything–– and I’m very blessed to have been nurtured by life itself to have such mental agility to be capable of turning my own “limitations” around into something useful.

I have a dream. I will always have a dream, and I will always create new dreams. I am living the dream I created and manifested today, and I will continue on dreaming and reaching.

I also would like to take my time to express my gratitude of every person I have encountered in my life: some become such long-time friends and such great support system, and some that don’t get along with me upon the surface I deem as lessons. Each person carries a weight that contribute in my life into shaping the person that I am now, and to be frank, I will never stop changing. As I learned more about myself, I come to the realization that I don’t deal well with stagnation, and therefore, growth and/or change are the two things that I carry with me as long as I live my life. I am so, so grateful of all my amazing support system who are not afraid to tell it to my face what I lack, what I need to work on…. it’s truly a blessing to have such people that care about your self-growth.

Since this piece of writing is posted here on Bitwine, I’d like to add that I would like to thank every spiritual and psychic advisors that have helped me through my journey. Every reader that connect with me well has served my life an immense boost to step forward, and have their ways to promote empowerment within myself, and to reflect upon the inside of my being. Thank you very much for all of your insight, wisdom, and advice. Thank you for providing us knowledge within the paths that we take. KNOWLEDGE IS INDEED POWER!!! As knowledge come to my realizations after such insightful readings, it always inspire me to make amends; to take actions. Thank you, thank you very much for using your gifts to such powerful purpose to change lives. I will not mention names in this particular post, but if you’re reading this, you know who you are! Thank you for giving such lift to my self-growth. Spending $20, $30, $40, $50, $60 may sound so trivial for a 10, 15, 20, 30, 45 minutes reading, and yes, our client-to-advisor relationship dynamic may very well be defined as perfect strangers, but it indeed conceive impact that last for a lifetime! How inexplicable, how magical, how mystifying it is that we first introduce ourselves as strangers that open up right away, creating a lasting BANG to our growth as individuals!

I do realize that this post may look like a form of braggery, yes. Let me tell you something, though: my life isn’t easier than yours, and it may not even be as clinically and/or objectively “pleasant” than yours. Just like you, I too had experienced hurt, pain, rejection, abandonment, mockery, trauma, crises, heartbreak, loss, and so forth. My life as per this day IS still filled with daily struggles, but I am genuinely happy and humbled to go through my days even with all the hardships and its challenges. This is not as good as it gets–– for every second we are living, we’re mitigated as unfinished puzzle pieces. Aside from expressing my gratitude, I wish to alleviate some of your days by expressing this perspective of mine, in hoping that you, too, can feel a spark of joy. Sharing is caring, and I am sharing my happiness.

As to most of you who might be battling with yourself, I just want to let you know that your achievements did not happen by mere luck. These achievements come to you because each one of you deserve it.

And if you’ve made it this far and took a few minutes of your time reading this post, thank you. Thank you for hearing me out and giving me the chance to express this thoughts of gratitude on this very platform.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Blessings upon you all. May your days filled with light and love and endless of joy. xxxxxxx

over 7 years ago

And yes, I’d also like to express my gratitude to all my clients and colleagues (by this I mean the current jobs I have right now, definitely not a psychic advisor in any platform). Some people you work with can be tough, and there may naturally be disagreements here and there. As a service provider, I do very much care about your experience of working with me; I care about getting your money worth every cent that you spend on hiring me, trusting me, and giving me the chance to help you with your needs. Therefore, it’s only natural for me to create as pleasant of an experience as possible when we do work together— responding to inquiries as soon as possible, fulfilling every feedback as long as it’s still within technical possibility, etc. It’s truly an honor to have been given the chance to work with all of you.

** This was also a part of the writing, but it could not fit as one post and therefore I need to write this as a reply to the topic instead.

over 7 years ago

Hoping that this could give you a perspective to make your life feels lighter and your days filled with more happiness albeit the struggles. I find that chanelling my perspective to gratitude instead of seeing my battle with life as a hassle fills me up with joy and spirit to go through the day and bring out my A game! I just want to share this point-of-view, figuring some people could potentially find this at least a little useful.

over 7 years ago

A great Positive post Natasha – :)

thanks for Sharing !

Psychic Dino

over 7 years ago

Just what this board needs, more positive posts!!

over 7 years ago

Agreed Terry :)

over 7 years ago

Awesome Natasha ..life is all about self growth.whether we are happy or sad…life goes on..self growth cannot be compromised