.Aura.

over 7 years ago
libra_xoxo didn't upload a photo

Pauline (libra_xoxo)

74 posts

I’ve been told I have a blue aura. Does anyone else see that? Seems to fit me perfectly (:

over 7 years ago
meerkat didn't upload a photo

meerkat (meerkat)

151 posts

Blue Aura people are the master communicators of the world. They have the ability to convey their thoughts, ideas, views and concepts eloquently and charismatically. They make for excellent writers, poets and politicians. Blue Aura people are also highly intelligent and very intuitive. They certainly have the head and heart balanced in making difficult decisions and choices. They are incredibly good organisers and can motivate and inspire others. People who have a predominant amount of blue in their Auras are peacemakers and have the ability to calmly smooth out angry situations. They prize truthfulness, direct communication and clarity in all their relationships. The downside of the Blue Aura personality is that they can take on too much, become workaholics and neglect their personal relationships

yes it is copied and pasted but now you know, kudos to u that is excellent blue is said to be very rare indeed!

over 7 years ago

Pauline (libra_xoxo)

74 posts

Aww thank you dear (:

over 7 years ago

I cant really give any deep knowledge on this but its something I am starting to learn more about. I suppose it links in with energy that we create.

It is though a fascinating subject and something I want to know more about.

over 7 years ago

How do we learn what Color our aura is?

over 7 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

Jennifer- I just want someone to tell me what my aura is :)

over 7 years ago

For anyone that’s interested it’s a form of Reiki. (Chakras) Very interesting to find out what your dominate trait is. I’ve done it on a few people with a pendulum or (anything that dangles from a string….it’s body scanning basically with a pendulum. This proves that we all are an energy. Once you do this you will visually see who someone is. Your energy doesn’t lie.

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye and I would like to guide you with clear and honest insight on which ways to turn , I am also running a special min rate of $1.00 this rate wont last long , so come and view my profile and be amazed by my positive reviews .

over 7 years ago
shoshone's photo

Diana Shoshone (shoshone)

8 posts

auras are many colors and ever changing, they are never one solid color

over 7 years ago

Pauline (libra_xoxo)

74 posts

Some people are gifted at seeing it. Sometimes you can see it yourself if your background is white facing the mirror. And through the mirror you can see the color on top of your head.

over 7 years ago

Hello, Let me look into your spirit and see if you have a blue aura and what other auras. Try my specials today . Coe in or a session and chat . Blessings

over 7 years ago
rachel820's photo

Rachel J (rachel820)

130 posts

Pauline, I even see a hint of purple in your aura as well, which purple and blue are very intuitive and intellectual beautiful colors. :)

You are a special soul Pauline. Hugs :)

over 7 years ago

Pauline (libra_xoxo)

74 posts

Awww Rachel that’s so sweet ❤️I get special soul all the time. I’m super intuitive too, I feel things strongly too. Maybe I’m psychic n I don’t know (:

over 7 years ago
psychicsamantha112's photo

Spiritual Insights By Samantha (psychicsamantha112)

216 posts

Hi I specialize in aura readings, chakra readings and crystal energy readings come join me for aura readings to learn more about your aura and also the colors in your auras I hope to hear from you xoxo