My boyfriend's intentions

over 6 years ago

Why is my boyfriend acting all odd at times? Is he having a change of hearts or is he just unsure about my feelings for him, or is he just not used to having a close relationship? I’m feeling confused about his feelings and intentions.

over 6 years ago
psychiceyereader's photo

MADAME GODDESS (psychiceyereader)

2 posts

I’m online dear call me for clear and honest insights xoxo dina star

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what is around his feelings and why he act hot and cold , I will give you the truth , if he will change this way his way or not , What spirit show around his thoughts and why . I will give you the truth . Try my specials today . Come in for a chat and session . Blessings

over 6 years ago
giftedariel12's photo

Gifted Ariel (giftedariel12)

175 posts

I give very honest and very detailed readings I do not give false hope call me today for a true an better understandeing tomarrow xoxo ariel

over 6 years ago

Hi,I’m online now if you would like to hear an advice from your spirit guides.Love and light.G.

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 4/10/17-4/17/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS.

APRIL SPECIALS!

over 6 years ago

Hello dear,

I provide truthful, very detailed readings at affordable rates. I specialize in complicated relationships, but have experience with all areas. I use tarot cards, my psychic ability and my guide to deliver the truth in a kind way, whether good or bad news. Non-judgmental of your situation; feel free to ask ANYTHING without fear of judgment

over 6 years ago

According to what I’m seeing in regards to this man there are a lot of things he is hiding and isn’t expressing to you and I feel he just doesn’t have the heart to do it. He needs a little assistance to come forward and talk about it, and a specific way to do it. I feel its more complex then him just losing interest.

Stay positive darling and lets get you in the right mindset to talk to this guy in a way he can relax enough to open up.

over 6 years ago

Hello Friend,

Over 25 years experience! I have the gifts of intuition and insight. These gifts were NOT learned or taught. I purchased my first Tarot deck when I was a teenager and knew what most of the cards meant as soon as I unsealed the deck! So, this came naturally to me. I have been giving readings to friends and many of my new and returning clients for years. I am known for accuracy in my readings and time frames.

over 6 years ago
psychichealeralan69 didn't upload a photo

Alan MitcHELL (psychichealeralan69)

5 posts

I am a 4th generation natural psychic. I have over 14 years EXP. I also have two locations where I conduct in person readings, so you see I am NOT just another “online psychic”. I am straightforward and I do not waste your time or mine! Come Chat/email me and in just a few mins you will be convinced of my TRUE abilities. I have helped many people from all over and now its your turn. Let me ease your worries away and guide you on your path of happiness. I have not had an unsatisfied customer in person yet! Chat today for the answers of tomorrow!

over 6 years ago
starshade's photo

Starshade (starshade)

16 posts

Hai my name is Star Shade I work with the use of my Spiritual Powers, Psychic Abilities and Clairvoyant. I am a Gifted Spiritual Reader with a professional experience of 10 years which will help you to know about your Past, Present and Future aspects of your Love Life or Career Choices. I have a unique talent of connecting in the Spiritual World which will give the complete solution to your issues which you are going in your Life. I am a Natural Empath who has found great success and achievements in solving the issues of the individual who has faced in their life. My insight is Empathic, True and Honest which will help the client to understand the situation easily with a detail reading. I work through the medium of Spiritual Guides and Angels by using my Spiritual and Psychic Abilities which will give the Synopsis of the issue which will help to judge the things for the Future.”Give me a chance to have a vision into your Future”.

over 6 years ago

hi honey ....come and chat with me i’ll tell you why he is cold now a days,i am always telling the truth and never give false hope …..so come and let’s decode your situation.thanks

over 6 years ago
starshade's photo

Starshade (starshade)

16 posts

HAI HOW R U i am STAR SHADE I work with the use of my Spiritual Powers, Psychic Abilities and Clairvoyant. I am a Gifted Spiritual Reader with a professional experience of 10 years which will help you to know about your Past, Present and Future aspects of your Love Life or Career Choices. I have a unique talent of connecting in the Spiritual World which will give the complete solution to your issues which you are going in your Life. I am a Natural Empath who has found great success and achievements in solving the issues of the individual who has faced in their life. My insight is Empathic, True and Honest which will help the client to understand the situation easily with a detail reading. I work through the medium of Spiritual Guides and Angels by using my Spiritual and Psychic Abilities which will give the Synopsis of the issue which will help to judge the things for the Future.”Give me a chance to have a vision into your Future”.

over 6 years ago
divine_love_advisor's photo

♋♋Sanctity♋♋ (divine_love_advisor)

136 posts

hi dear

BE PATIENT as the chat screen opens. If the network is busy, it can take a moment.

As a deep empath and clairsentient/audient, I have no need for tools, but when I feel they would lend clarity, I use tarot, pendulums, spirit art, automatic writing and more. I am a psychic artist, spirit writer and light worker with an international client list. I provide dream and vision interpretation.

Do see me soon.

over 6 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

Hi I’d Love To Help You With This Sittuation, Chat With Me Now For 99% Accurate Insight.

over 6 years ago
psychic_light didn't upload a photo

Divine_Light_Destiny (psychic_light)

33 posts

hello dear, My readings will astonish you and the clarity they will give you about the future. I come from 4 generations of psychics past down in my family history. I have helped the police find people and worked for the lost children’s foundation. I have read for many important people and told them about the successes they will reach. I have confidence in my abilities that you will be so relieved to get your answers.

over 6 years ago

with first names and dob i can look into this for you ,,,