Any readers out there real? Please share!

over 6 years ago

I have had too many readings to count and so many thousands of dollars spent yet I am still looking for that ONE reader with the true insight. Perhaps many were right or the few that were total opposite of the majority but, until something happens one way or the other, I can’t decide who to believe. I have read with most all on Bitwine and Purple Ocean and still have not had a reading that made me say “wow…how did they know that?” . They all seem to just go off what I feed or give advice based on the vague descriptuon.. so I ask you if anyone has a trusted reader that has nailed it more than once????

over 6 years ago

Hi Tammy,

I am really real! HAHA I know anyone can say that, but give me profile a glance. Check out my reviews while you are there. I never charge if I don’t feel connected. I am online now. I am wide awake and would love to help and show you there are legitimate readers out there.

Be well and best wishes!

Blessings, Pixie

over 6 years ago

Pixie is great! Psychic Dino is also super gifted.

I have the ability to pick up well on feelings and emotions when I make the connection, however it varies based on the client. I do request that when the client contacts me they don’t give me any information, as that throws the reading for me.

I feel you and I may have spoken before, but if you feel like giving my profile a view over and calling me – the first 3 minutes are free and I don’t do a session without a connection.

Blessings.

Jade

over 6 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

PO: psychic stardom, his predictions and timeline unfolding as we speak. Spirituallovesolutions: Timelines are eerily accurate.

over 6 years ago
pinkandpurpleaura's photo

Jenny Star (pinkandpurpleaura)

126 posts

Moonlight Insight has been incredibly accurate for me. Psychic Dino is great and Count Marco. Also Raven Star and Avalon Star.

over 6 years ago

Thanks you, Jade!

I don’t work with timelines at all, so it’s good to hear these suggestions.

over 6 years ago

Jenny, I’ve seen you mention you email moonlight, I’ve tried emailing her as some of what she said has come to pass, but the other part hasnt yet and the timeframe passed and I wanted to speak with her about that prediction, does she normally get back to you? I havent heard from her and I emailed a few days ago..

over 6 years ago
pinkandpurpleaura's photo

Jenny Star (pinkandpurpleaura)

126 posts

I think she’s been busy with a lot of readings. You can always send another message. Keep in mind it’s Easter weekend.

over 6 years ago
meerkat didn't upload a photo

meerkat (meerkat)

151 posts

well if Dino is so accurate, it is not good for me lol, but perhaps he is one of the more “honest” ones. however I have heard he is no so accurate for everyone, so who knows?

over 6 years ago
kazkaz didn't upload a photo

Kaz Kaz (kazkaz)

50 posts

Shhh: the predictions that stardom predicted for you was it a major predictions or something small?

over 6 years ago

Moonlight insight’s predictions have not come to pass ever. The man that she mentioned about just wanna hook up and doesn’t want any relationship with me or anyone else. Also, I have known later on that when he talked to me he also talked to 6 girls at the same time…. although later on he wants to have a relationship with me… i’d not take him anyway. He doesnt have any husband materials whatsoever. He’s an alcoholic, doesn’t work hard. Party animal. Once he emptied bank account by gambling…. lol ….

over 6 years ago

Last week he asked me about my sex life with my boyfriend, then he told me to come over to his place lol. I denied him completely them blocked him. ... who the heck what this man? Not me!

over 6 years ago

wow mynameis, I dont know what to believe anymore. I was told I’d eventually marry this man but he wont even contact me and the readings kept changing and it seemed less and less that he would contact. I dont know I am so confused with all of this. I guess I will stay w erika and see what she says.

over 6 years ago

shh (shh)

317 posts

Kaz Kaz: They both were and are major!

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

Dino, Pixie, Lily Oak, Love Advisor were very good for me

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

oh yeah and Janet Jade Thompson too. very precise for me!

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you the truth and the answers you need around a situation and a person , I read the person spirit and what their thoughts are toward you and feeling s, I don’t give you my personal feelings but what spirit show on your concerns , Try my specials today , Come in for a session and chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago
kazkaz didn't upload a photo

Kaz Kaz (kazkaz)

50 posts

Shh:thank you i will give him a try and see how i go I’ll let you know once ive spoken to him :)

Rebo: have any of their predictions come to pass for you? As ive found with readers that they are precise with current situation and connect really well to present and past though havent had any predictions come to pass as of yet.

over 6 years ago
psychichealeralan69 didn't upload a photo

Alan MitcHELL (psychichealeralan69)

5 posts

I am a 4th generation natural psychic. I have over 14 years EXP. I also have two locations where I conduct in person readings, so you see I am NOT just another “online psychic”. I am straightforward and I do not waste your time or mine! Come Chat/email me and in just a few mins you will be convinced of my TRUE abilities. I have helped many people from all over and now its your turn. Let me ease your worries away and guide you on your path of happiness. I have not had an unsatisfied customer in person yet! Chat today for the answers of tomorrow!

over 6 years ago

hi dear, my name is Dr D watson …..and I am an experienced and gifted Psychic with over 10 years experience working with my Private clients. so if you have any problem like career problem,love reading,breakup or any situation then feel free to call me i’m here to advise you i will always tell truth to my clients and gave advise without sugar coating ….so don’t wait ,so in chat and let’s decode your situations, thanks

over 6 years ago

Some of them have been very accurate on timelines for me:

-Dino -Toria -Janeen -ReadingsbyAzul -Psychic Tarot Andrew -Domine Candrews

And please note that this is not a one time phenomenon..it has happened more than once for most of the above mentioned people

over 6 years ago
forgetit didn't upload a photo

Rosco (forgetit)

19 posts

Tammy lovepsychicvision she is amazing. She is more accurate. She also give you guidance and don’t charge whenever you get discourage. Go she will get you on the right path.

over 6 years ago

shh (shh)

317 posts

Kaz Kaz – I hope it goes well for you :)

over 6 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Please contact me for only truth

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

great point HoE