He just sent a friend request

over 7 years ago

John has finally sent me a friend request. He has been gone since October- I’ve not excepted it yet – I’m being hesitant he hurt me in October and I’ve tried to connect he ran and didn’t make any with me. My last request from him in October was that all I wanted from him was respect and for him to show it. Will this man start changing his ways and show me the person I feel he is? I so much love him and want this more than anything but I will be honest I’m dating someone and we have been sexually involved and he’s so good to me. This has been in the back of my mind for sometime now – as I don’t want to hurt him – but I know which one my heart loves its- John….. but the other one is full of good and treats me with such respect :( always has…someone please give e me some advise thanks

over 7 years ago
r.kimberly's photo

R. Kimberly (r.kimberly)

12 posts

It sounds like you have quite the situation! Message me if you would like, we can look at it

over 7 years ago

Hello, Let me help you on your love issues here , I see you really John , and happy he finally reach out . and you love the person where treat you good , Let me look into spirit and see what is ahead with John for the future , and what is headed for you with the one you are with . I will give you the truth through spirit . Try my specials today . Come in for a session and chat . I see a lot what is happening . Blessings

over 7 years ago

Hi there,the spring is coming and my specials are here for you!I have 10 min for $20 or 20 min.for $40.If you have only 1-2 questions you may go for pay per min.charge.I’m looking forward talking to you!God bless you xx

over 7 years ago

Thanks

over 7 years ago
angellee didn't upload a photo

Angel Lee (angellee)

3 posts

I am a 4th generation natural psychic. I have over 14 years EXP. I also have two locations where I conduct in person readings, so you see I am NOT just another “online psychic”. I am straightforward and I do not waste your time or mine! Come Chat/email me and in just a few mins you will be convinced of my TRUE abilities. I have helped many people from all over and now its your turn. Let me ease your worries away and guide you on your path of happiness. I have not had an unsatisfied customer in person yet! Chat today for the answers of tomorrow!

over 6 years ago

Update: John and I messaged this morning he tried to laugh off him running away – I personally didn’t find it funny because he said if I could control my cray cray – he wouldn’t run :) ..... now. I at first took it harshly but then I laughed – it’s so him to say that but I told him I would controm my cray cray and work on my issues – if he did the same – deal? I then told him I wanted a a friendship based on respect- that we had the amazing chemistry together and unveiled our ugly sides to each other- that it was time we show a different side to one another- I said I care about you I always have but I’m not going to be disrespected- I ended the messsge by saying I am though happy you’re back. What will he do next? The other guy the engineer I’m dating/ talking too is so attentive when I text but John stated this morning he wanted it to go slow- I love him but it’s been since oct 2015! How friggin slow does he want to go??

over 6 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

Advice to women: Marry the one that loves you!!! Fiesty:- Slow means he’s unsure; he’ll jump right in when he finds the ‘one’ he wants. Pls, pls pls – don’t let the engineer go….

over 6 years ago

Shh… thank you for reaching out to me youre a good person with s big heart – so am I and im being cautious with John this time….. I love him but what he doesn’t know – is what I do – he thinks he’s playing it cool – it’s so him but he’s insecure and I know that for a fact- he is scared of commitment- he’s well off – financially he has beautiful superficial women that crave that life style – and LIE to anybody who has it. He does. and I know he’s had a lot of fake women who’ve hurt him – he wouldn’t ever admit it thou – but it comes out not do directly – clues I have pieced together since oct 2015- the beginning – BUT, see he isn’t like that on the inside – he’s a good person with a quiet shy personality- a insecure man dressed in a high end suit and tie- that’s why I love him – normal and nothing like what he portrayed daily in front of people – at his work and although he can be the funniest guy and most obnoxious in the room- he’s got a heart and soul is what I’m saying I’ve felt it and have view it- it’s written on his face when he looks at me- I’m real – and not fake and drama he knows it – and is drawn to that but there’s no faking his feelings – when he looks at me – If I didn’t have clues on who he is on the inside -he’d be history already for what he’s done. I’m in love with him but I’m not going to turn from the engineer yet – I do really think he’s the sweetest man to me but right now I’m proceeding with my life as if John never came back ;)

over 6 years ago

Feisty I agree, dont let the engineer go and like I said the other day pleaseee dont make the same mistake I did. I am paying for it DEARLY now. I let go of the best thing that happened to me for a man whos sitll in my life but claims he sees me as a sister now and broke my heart who I get along with soooo good and so attracted to. It sucks. If i can prevent someone from making the same mistake I did, since I cant get my nice guy back, I will try to. I totally agree with shhh here. I dont think John deserves a spot in your life with how he spoke to you saying your cray cray F him. My guy hurts me with things he says like that all the time mr friendzone :/ The guy who friendzoned me same thing he has had a lot of fake women that hurt him or lied to him but yet i been the most honest ride or die and im a “sister” :(

over 6 years ago

That’s johns humor sadly at times but he knows when I’ve had enough- he stops- he aggravates and he in some stupid 15 year old way thinks it’s funny to see me riled up- lol but I will admit he exacutes it at the wrong times lol – But no worries on letting the sweet one go – I’m going to take this one day at a time and accordingly – I will not cross the line with John as long as I’m with engineer – fact. I’m not that way. I don’t have a heart to do someone wrong – but if I proceed with talking to John and his actions start to change then I will take note- I’m not telling John about engineer because if I did he’d lie to get me away from him – I’m sure. But I’m gonna play the wait and see game with the aid of those who see into the future :) on what his next move is- I’ve had those say he will be slow- st first but by next month may he will start – by end of may he will want something real- but some have said he will do it again – run. So waiting but not going to stop my life for him – my engineer is on call tonight or I’m sure we’d be together – but he’s texted back tonight every time I’ve texted to check on him – he’s a great guy snd the chemistry is there between us but I’m scared because the chenistry is stronger with John- so what scares me with engineer is will I be happy with anything less than what I feel for John :(

over 6 years ago

I know how you feel. Thats how I felt about the one I loved too.. Unfortunately I have to force myself to be happy with other men who arent as fun and who i dont feel as connected with. It is awful. But Im assuming I will grow feelings for them if they are kind to me at some point hopefully.

over 6 years ago

I asked myself this question days before John came back – if john didn’t come back would you be happy with engineer? I honestly said I’d be only content- but I was going to except it as my fate- then John came back I prayed and would talk to John as if he were in the room – we went on vacation early April – Niether knowing and was 10 miles apart – but every night I thought of him when I looked up at the moon over the ocean- he has never left my heart – and if this guy is on your heart that much don’t excuse it off – live your life and if it’s meant he will be back and it will work

over 6 years ago
starshade's photo

Starshade (starshade)

16 posts

HAI HOW R U i am STAR SHADE I work with the use of my Spiritual Powers, Psychic Abilities and Clairvoyant. I am a Gifted Spiritual Reader with a professional experience of 10 years which will help you to know about your Past, Present and Future aspects of your Love Life or Career Choices. I have a unique talent of connecting in the Spiritual World which will give the complete solution to your issues which you are going in your Life. I am a Natural Empath who has found great success and achievements in solving the issues of the individual who has faced in their life. My insight is Empathic, True and Honest which will help the client to understand the situation easily with a detail reading. I work through the medium of Spiritual Guides and Angels by using my Spiritual and Psychic Abilities which will give the Synopsis of the issue which will help to judge the things for the Future.”Give me a chance to have a vision into your Future”.

over 6 years ago
divine_love_advisor's photo

♋♋Sanctity♋♋ (divine_love_advisor)

136 posts

hi dear

BE PATIENT as the chat screen opens. If the network is busy, it can take a moment.

As a deep empath and clairsentient/audient, I have no need for tools, but when I feel they would lend clarity, I use tarot, pendulums, spirit art, automatic writing and more. I am a psychic artist, spirit writer and light worker with an international client list. I provide dream and vision interpretation.

Do see me soon.

over 6 years ago

Thsnks