I need the TRUTH

over 6 years ago

I need to know is he going to contact me after a brutal falling out. I spoke to many psychics who said he will contact but nothing as of yet. Today makes it five weeks with no contact from him. I just want to know the truth. Is he or is he not going to contact me. I feel like I’ve been given false hope. Any help??

over 6 years ago

I’ve been going through the same exact thing as you. There’s been zero contact. I was told April, then May, and now July. I spoke to two yesterday that seemed in tuned with my situation but can’t say on movement yet. I am curious to find a true timeframe as well or if I should just give up and let go..

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you right away on questions and I will give you the truth on this situation. on this person . Try my specials today . Come in for session and reading . I know I can help you . Blessings

over 6 years ago
meerkat didn't upload a photo

meerkat (meerkat)

151 posts

how about this, why do male psychics tell you one thing, and female psychic completely another thing?

over 6 years ago

It’s been over a year since I last had contact with the man I inquired about. Havent seen him in almost 2 yrs.. They all told me he would contact….....

over 6 years ago
libra_xoxo didn't upload a photo

Pauline (libra_xoxo)

74 posts

@alwaysSingle, why don’t you contact him instead now (:

over 6 years ago
meerkat didn't upload a photo

meerkat (meerkat)

151 posts

always single whom did you read with?

over 6 years ago
kemdias didn't upload a photo

kemdias

18 posts

Meerkat, Contact Rares Mardare he does Tarot Redaings very accurate with time lines and above all, just shoots straight from the hip- no lies , only the truth very direct in predictions – the TRUTH – that is what is important and time lines.

I have been reading with him for the past 2 years

over 6 years ago

Pauline I’ve tried many times and he won’t answer me :( he’s still upset w me I guess and prob moved on and doesnt like me anymore.

over 6 years ago

I’ve read with tons of people, goddess Erika who’s always been accurate w me for everything Including other people, moonlight, Kiora, leeloo, sophea, Isabella, Aubrey, blacknwhite, and so many more i can’t even remember..

over 6 years ago

Meerkat ive been wondering the same thing, with the exception of a few readers, the male readers are more blunt and see things on face value and dont seem to dig deeper. Also i guess women are more intuitive.

over 6 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

Alwayssingle- same here; but I’ve since moved and dated. Oh, I never attempted to reach out. A man that wants you and finds you is the one you want…to keep.

over 6 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Dear he will contact you if you will do something if you you do then he will contact you soon other wise not

over 6 years ago
tmrtmr didn't upload a photo

Tanya (tmrtmr)

8 posts

^^ ha! He will contact you if you “do something” otherwise he “will not” don’t listen to this idiot. He’s trying to draw you in to say you need a cleanse or a dark spell removal lmao. This is how they fucking scare people man. Ridiculous..