Timeframes.

over 6 years ago

Looking for someone who has been correct with predications and timeframes. I’ve talked to several now who have been devastatingly incorrect. I’m being disheartened and losing faith, and hope.

over 6 years ago
meerkat didn't upload a photo

meerkat (meerkat)

151 posts

I beginning to think none are correct as well.

over 6 years ago

Meerkat, I’ve been having a lot of doubts. I don’t think any have been correct. My heart is just broken..

over 6 years ago
kemdias didn't upload a photo

kemdias

18 posts

Hi Meerkat and MessyIsMe,

For time frames go to Rares Mardare – he is on bitwine, he does Tarot readings, he provides pretty good time frames and predictions. Read his reviews, send him an email if he in not online- to set up an appt

over 6 years ago

kemdias, I see he’s not in the US, would it still be okay to contact him?

over 6 years ago

kemdias

18 posts

sure do you want to contact him now send him and a message he will come online I have been reading with him for the past 2 years

over 6 years ago

kemdias

18 posts

MessyIsMe ,

Yes he is based in Romania.

over 6 years ago

kemdias

18 posts

houseofedwards, I tried Psychic Tarot Andrew, Elena, Magic Song, Count Marco. Count Marco was the worst very money oriented, the aforementioned readers did not work for me. I read with almost all with on Bitwine and spent thousands of dollars on bitwine and other websites. I guess they work for some and do not work for some..

over 6 years ago
libra_xoxo didn't upload a photo

Pauline (libra_xoxo)

74 posts

House of Edwards. Dino too?

over 6 years ago

kemdias

18 posts

Pauline, i read with Dino, It did not work for me. i have read with almost all here

over 6 years ago

Pauline (libra_xoxo)

74 posts

Ya Marco didn’t work for me either so upsetting ):

@Kemdias maybe you should take a few months break then try 1 reader then wait for it to happen instead of getting so many one after another and getting timeframes pushed forward all the time

over 6 years ago

kemdias

18 posts

Pauline, i’m reading with bitwine for the past 6 years from 2011. SO its nto one after the another. i read with Rares mardare her is super good.

over 6 years ago

Pauline (libra_xoxo)

74 posts

That doesn’t sound good ): have you tried in perosn psychics? In perosn always worked for me maybe they connect better in perosn. Online site I can’t say much.

over 6 years ago

kemdias

18 posts

Pauline, I have tried in person locally but did not work

over 6 years ago

Pauline (libra_xoxo)

74 posts

Yes I belive in astrology (: I wonder why some people’s don’t come true then it’s very interesting me

over 6 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

House of cards there is nothing wrong with been a virgin :)

over 6 years ago

Pauline (libra_xoxo)

74 posts

Lmao javi

over 6 years ago

Messyisme im in similar predicament as none of the advisors ive spoken to have gotten timeframes correct so far. I had a reading with Madares and he gave timeframe of 2 days or 2 weeks. Today is day 2 so we shall see. Dino was just very negative for me and Count Marco got nothing correct even though he was adamant that his predictions would pass there was no contact made during his timeframe which has passed by nearly a month. I guess others have had luck with some advisors and some not so much

over 6 years ago

House of Edwards i also tried Psychic Tarot Andrew and i know from his reviews he has been accurate for many but unfortunately he was not accurate with timeframe yet with me, kept getting pushed out.. Spiritual Andrea based my reading and what had happened to her and her experience in relationship. When I questioned her and told her just because thats what happened to you doesn’t mean it applies to me she hung up and blocked me!

over 6 years ago

For me following people were accurate on timeline Dino Toria Janeen Readingsbyazul Domine Candrews Psychic Tarot Andrew An Angels touch Magicsong Miss Elena

over 6 years ago

Matt Allen Leeloo Michael Duval CindyS Brilliance in Sight Domine Davina Miller Count Marco have made predictions which came true already…rest my major predictions have time to happen..will come to know about accuracy as time goes

over 6 years ago

Pauline (libra_xoxo)

74 posts

@ Niveditta how long have you been doing readings for and do you do them often ?

over 6 years ago

Yes..I have been doing from Jan this year..and end up doing often

over 6 years ago

Pauline (libra_xoxo)

74 posts

It seems like people I read here who started only for few months ago their predictions happen often . And the once that have been doing it for years don’t happen anymore hmm… mine are starting to not happen either after the 2nd year it stopped

over 6 years ago

Maybe..have u been to the same people I mentioned and it did not happen?