Timeframes.

over 6 years ago
libra_xoxo didn't upload a photo

Pauline (libra_xoxo)

74 posts

Count Marco didn’t happen for me and domine I’m not sure yet . I’m taking a break from readings, too much one after another isn’t happening after a while

over 6 years ago

OK..I have reduced my readings for now…no funds. Lol.

over 6 years ago
libra_xoxo didn't upload a photo

Pauline (libra_xoxo)

74 posts

Ya a lot of them seem very nice and helpful (:

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full accurate insight on all of your situations and help you spiritually . I will give you the truth and insight and details .Try my specials today . Come in for a session and reading . Blessings

over 6 years ago
divine_love_advisor's photo

♋♋Sanctity♋♋ (divine_love_advisor)

136 posts

hi dear

BE PATIENT as the chat screen opens. If the network is busy, it can take a moment.

As a deep empath and clairsentient/audient, I have no need for tools, but when I feel they would lend clarity, I use tarot, pendulums, spirit art, automatic writing and more. I am a psychic artist, spirit writer and light worker with an international client list. I provide dream and vision interpretation.

Do see me soon.

over 6 years ago
divine_love_advisor's photo

♋♋Sanctity♋♋ (divine_love_advisor)

136 posts

hi dear

BE PATIENT as the chat screen opens. If the network is busy, it can take a moment.

As a deep empath and clairsentient/audient, I have no need for tools, but when I feel they would lend clarity, I use tarot, pendulums, spirit art, automatic writing and more. I am a psychic artist, spirit writer and light worker with an international client list. I provide dream and vision interpretation.

Do see me soon.

over 6 years ago
meerkat didn't upload a photo

meerkat (meerkat)

151 posts

Miss Elena prediction did not come to pass for me, I wonder if any will

over 6 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

Mine seem to have happened in reverse.I’ve been on here for yrs..now the predictions and things start to more often come to pass, after I found the readers I found..and sometimes it’s all how you ask a question. . Idk.

over 6 years ago
psychic_light didn't upload a photo

Divine_Light_Destiny (psychic_light)

33 posts

hello dear, My readings will astonish you and the clarity they will give you about the future. I come from 4 generations of psychics past down in my family history. I have helped the police find people and worked for the lost children’s foundation. I have read for many important people and told them about the successes they will reach. I have confidence in my abilities that you will be so relieved to get your answers.

over 6 years ago
raeeelove didn't upload a photo

Raelove (raeeelove)

39 posts

Audrey who are those readers ?

over 6 years ago

i have read threw your comments and i dont think we have ever read together ,, if you like you can read threw my reviews and contact me when ready

over 6 years ago

Count Marco has been accurate for timelines for me. Everything he says had came to pass, and some are still unfolding. He’s been right even about the most trivial thing that I had taken lightly before. He’s definitely not money oriented either–– he always puts up a really good deal and doesn’t charge ridiculous price, unike some others I’ve seen in here that would cost you an arm and a leg for consultations. His style may not fit everyone though–– I’ve referred Count Marco to my friend, and she found him non-specific, but most of her favorite advisors don’t work for me either. Each to their own, I guess? I’m quite surprised to find that some of his predictions don’t fall into place with some of you, he hasn’t failed on me so far.

There are also some that I really like and can see myself coming back too that I’ve consulted alongside, but most aren’t really particular with timelines. It’s a whole other context though, since this thread is talking about timelines in specific.

over 6 years ago

Natasha why are you suprised that some of Count Marcos predictions & timeframe were not accurate with people? Just because he happened to be accurate with you doesn’t mean he will be accurate with every person. For me personally i have yet to find a single advisor on here who has been accurate with timeframes including some of the high rated advisors on here Count Marco being one of them. Im wondering if there is anyone who has had accurate contact prediction happen from advisor on here when you have had no contact for a while?

over 6 years ago

Kitty, I’m starting to highly doubt that. So far, I’ve been told April (obviously nothing), May (probably not), then June (ha!). All my readings have been so positive and just filled me with false hope which has been extremely disheartening. I tried reaching out, like three suggested, and I’ve just been ignored. I haven’t had a reading done since because it just leaves me crazy depressed about it. I’ve tried to find an accurate reader but don’t see that happening..

over 6 years ago

MessyisMe I hear ya. its difficult when there are those that say don’t give up but timeframes come and go, Then I have had a few say move on.. but all those who have picked up on situation say to hang on. Its really disenheartening. I wish I could recommend a reader who is accurate with timeframes. My timeframes are all over the place too :( Hang in there, if its meant to happen it will happen.

over 6 years ago

Kitty, some have seemed to surprise me with tuning into my situation, but not much of a “wow” factor, ya know? We happen to put hope and trust into these readers, only to be disappointed. You hang in there, too! I suppose we’re all just going to have to wait and see..