He wanted to meet up

over 6 years ago

John called after my day at work was through he wanted to meet up tonight but something came up and hindered the plan – I feel like he’s honestly trying and showing signs of progress – I’m keeping postive because I love him do very deeply – I don’t want him to run again like he’s done before – it hurts so badly. Please say a prayer this works he’s everything rolled into one for me – the moment I saw him I felt it – when I looked into his eyes – that feeling is still with me – since oct 15’

over 6 years ago

He’s texting again – this is so differnt I’m not use to this but I can get use to it :)

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

I concur with HoE. Sounds like he is setting the pace HIS liking. Pretty selfish

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

(my apologies for the terrible sounding acronym houseofedwards)

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

(my apologies for the terrible sounding acronym houseofedwards)

over 6 years ago

He just texted. I’m heading over to hear what he has to say

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

you’re super cool!!

over 6 years ago

You’re going to lose out on a great guy that truly cares for you, just like i did. In the end, just like me, these things only go one way, You will end up with neither guy if you keep pursuing John. If you dont want to heed my warning, it’s your life. And just like me, you will regret the mistake later. (You wont see it now, but trust me you will later) I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors.

over 6 years ago

Emotions were kicked up on my part – yes he tried things but I broke down my wall I had hidden behind with him – and I couldn’t hide it – I began crying and couldn’t stop – he asked me why I was crying – and I told him. I was scared and I don’t want you to run away again- he couldn’t even bare to look at me as he felt ashamed as he knew it was deeply hurting me at what he had done- his wall almost came down I felt- that he’s been hiding behind- he’s already messaged me this morning- this mans eyes are finally starting to open- I’m so glad I’ve been through a lot with him but I waited this out knowing who I feel he truly is-

over 6 years ago
divine_love_advisor's photo

♋♋Sanctity♋♋ (divine_love_advisor)

136 posts

please allow me to help you on this, because I am getting very positive vibes for both of you. NO suger coating, No fake hopes, Only truth readings.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what is ahead for you and John now . I see its a lot of changes he is making and I will give you the truth , through spirit . Try my specials today . come in for a session and reading . Blessings

over 6 years ago
divine_love_advisor's photo

♋♋Sanctity♋♋ (divine_love_advisor)

136 posts

hi dear

BE PATIENT as the chat screen opens. If the network is busy, it can take a moment.

As a deep empath and clairsentient/audient, I have no need for tools, but when I feel they would lend clarity, I use tarot, pendulums, spirit art, automatic writing and more. I am a psychic artist, spirit writer and light worker with an international client list. I provide dream and vision interpretation.

Do see me soon.

over 6 years ago

Keep us posted on how things progress. Hopefully he will get his act together.

over 6 years ago
shazashoo didn't upload a photo

shazashoo

43 posts

Hi just wondering who predicted John returning to you phiesty red head

over 6 years ago
astrocare didn't upload a photo

♚ Astro-King ♚ (astrocare)

98 posts

Hi Dear

Come and see me once, will help you out for the same.

Regards Astrocare

over 6 years ago

Thanks (alwayssingke) he’s i truly feel will try this time. He is so scared of our connection – he admitted it Monday night. It’s why he stayed home for 6 months. He messaged me Tuesday morning and had me upset-, I’ll admit it. His doubting came into play- he asked me about who I was dating I told him about him – but no personal things- he kept asking about him and I told him to stop – he said why are you here then? I never answered him- i just looked deeply into his eyes – he knows I love him more than anyone – I know he feels it – like I do. But the next morning he messaged the second time – he was doubting – and it hurt me so I waited on messaging him back and Tuesday afternoon I sent him a text – saying if you think we have chemistry now- try sticking around and show some genuine effort in this – I couldn’t imagine the chemistry and connection you and I would have – he hasn’t replied back in response to it yet- but he’s still there- just like he’s always been. He bounces back – but Shazoo I’m afraid it wasn’t on this site but another popular one- (K) that’s all I’m saying… I was floored I knew he’d be back but she and a few others nailed it down and even to when this would be serious which was end of spring – beggining of summer. I’m praying it’s not the other guy they saw- but John – but I feel like it will be John. We both still have that deep connection and it won’t ever go away in fact I’m more determined now than ever to see this through. It’s real – and my heart and souls knew he’d be back and no psychic had to tell me that- I just wanted to know when lol

over 6 years ago
shazashoo didn't upload a photo

shazashoo

43 posts

Thanks for your response Hun. There is a guy that I know that I always felt would be back to me that I felt would happen in my heart as well. When there is a few men around the psychics seem to get them mixed up. I would recommend googling dating hot and cold men. A lot of people have written some really good articles about strategies to help get them to commit.

over 6 years ago
psychic_light didn't upload a photo

Divine_Light_Destiny (psychic_light)

33 posts

hello dear, My readings will astonish you and the clarity they will give you about the future. I come from 4 generations of psychics past down in my family history. I have helped the police find people and worked for the lost children’s foundation. I have read for many important people and told them about the successes they will reach. I have confidence in my abilities that you will be so relieved to get your answers.