Is a family curse a real thing?

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you through spirit , It is some things where can be done to rid the evil and take off the curse , and you and your family will be free of them . Let me help you through spirit and give you insight when you come in for help , I will give you a flat rate and special. Many years of helping people in these situation s and they are happy today and gone forward with their lives and families . Come in for a session and chat and spiritual help . Blessings

over 6 years ago

hello dear and yes family curses do excist hard to believe but true but there is no cleansing for it but only praing and a lot of rebuking and that will work if you like to know more let me know I’m on line.

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

FAMLY CURSES ARE VERY REAL! GENERATIONAL CURSES AS WELL, HOWEVER, YOU CAN PUT AN END TO THEM ! HOW? GIVE ME A CALL AND LET’S CHAT ABOUT WHAT’S TAKEING PLACE AND I’LL GIVE YOU MORE INSIGHT TO YOUR SITUATION.

over 6 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

So sorry you and your family have been suffering. Sometimes it really does seem like a curse, especially when something horrible keeps happening (e.g., like in some families, the babies die of crib death, one after another and there’s no known cause or genetic problem detectable).

I’m not Christian but I have read the Bible and there you can read texts about the sins of the fathers being visited down to offspring for SEVEN generations! (That sounds very much like a curse to me!)

I’ve also studied many different belief systems and can say MANY faiths teach that curses are real.

I personally believe very strongly that curses happen. Yet there are always ways to get rid of them.

That said, I agree with others that it sounds quite troubling that someone is wanting to charge you so much to get rid of a family curse that it’s causing you significant woe. (That just seems criminal and deviant, in my opinion.)

You could study and learn to remove curses yourself … or just shop around and find someone you can afford to do the cleansing and curse removal work for you.

over 6 years ago

No.