Does anyone see........

over 6 years ago
renatat didn't upload a photo

Renata Thomas (renatat)

2 posts

Does anyone see love coming into my life soon?

over 6 years ago
renatat didn't upload a photo

Renata Thomas (renatat)

2 posts

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me give you full accurate insight and details on love coming in and when . I read around the spirit of the person and you details and much more more . I will give you the truth . Try my specials today . Come in for a session and chat . On line now . Blessings

over 6 years ago
psychic_light didn't upload a photo

Divine_Light_Destiny (psychic_light)

33 posts

Hello Renata,

There is no stability and so ups and down that makes you to think abt the serious and genuine person who will be with you for long terms not for a while and i feel you had met him many time but you did not get his feeling for you.I am connected with you question just come on chat so i will tell about your love life deeply.
over 6 years ago
psychicsamantha112's photo

Spiritual Insights By Samantha (psychicsamantha112)

216 posts

hello dear, allow me to help give you a little bit of guidance and also clarity if needed, I have a $25 full life and love reading unlimited time and questions, with also $5 off!

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

Thx HOE. I like Pixie, Dino and Leona

over 6 years ago
divine_love_advisor's photo

♋♋Sanctity♋♋ (divine_love_advisor)

136 posts

I give Interpretations to help with insight on hidden or true messages. Traumatic events in my life have ENHANCED my psychic gifts, giving me the ability to help others with AUTHENTIC SPIRITUAL GUIDANCE. Everyone has gifts and the power to make the free will choices of everyday life. I can help you with REAL INSIGHT to truly help you in your path! Love and Light!

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 5/22/17-5/29/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS.

MAY SPECIALS!

over 6 years ago

Allow me to advice you on present and future love relationships. My readings will help you make decisions on whether you should break it off or hang on to that special someone in your life.

Specializing in love readings and coaching you through difficult decisions, life events, stress. I stand out from other readers because I have a strong connection with my clients. No b.s. and will not give you no the run around. Fast typist.

over 6 years ago
astrocare didn't upload a photo

♚ Astro-King ♚ (astrocare)

98 posts

Connect with me, Let me answer all your queries!

over 6 years ago

Hi there,it’s a new moon and it’s time to set up new intentions and goals for your future.Please let me know if you have any concerns or questions about your love life,career or finances.I’m online now! Thanks George