Please help. Lost Memory Card

over 6 years ago

Hi. Today my day is going really bad. One after another unfortunate things are happening. My tab has stopped working. There was a memory card inside it. I took it off from the tablet and kept it on my bed. My room is in ground floor. In ground floor we also have our tenants – 2 young boys (15 and 19 years), and their mother. I feel asleep on the bed and after some time I went up to 1st floor for some work. I came down after 1 hour and the memory card was lost. The door of my room on ground floor was open. So 1. I could have lost the memory card? 2. The young boys of tenant could have found it and thought its their? 3. Could they stole it as it would have been very easy? Just my doubts though? Please help.

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 5/22/17-5/29/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS.

MAY SPECIALS!

over 6 years ago

I think you will find it. It should be around the bed. Good luck :)

over 6 years ago
astrocare didn't upload a photo

♚ Astro-King ♚ (astrocare)

98 posts

Having a troublesome period in life and feel the need for support, spiritual guidance and empathy along the way.

I will be happy to help you.