aboutvto give up on him..

over 6 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

His name id brad,42,an aries. All i got on him. Ive explained my point of view..He says hes interested..judt doesnt want to rush it.that hes super busy and even has explained and shown me pic on what he’s working on at work..but I still feel that there should be more effort … I’m also just getting discouraged with the whole thing. I’m ok w mewing single but at the same time..I’m Sick of it. If not this guy..who..when?

over 6 years ago
modronlotus's photo

Rachel Erazo (modronlotus)

16 posts

Hey there Audry!

I’m so sorry to hear what you’re going through; this seems like an incredibly stressful and emotional situation. If you’d like to talk more, I did pull some cards and I’d be happy to go over them with you.

Wishing you all the best!

over 6 years ago

audry921

304 posts

I’ve been told by other readersthat hhe’s different. .give him a chance,hes a good guy..but.. idk..

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see love life did not remain easy for you in past and somethings are confusing you at this stage.Feel free to join me for details.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

Why Worry, Wait Or Wonder? Click Chat Now! For Answers And Guideance!.. i Would Love to Help With Any Problem You May Have. -Gina

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you on your love situation with this man , I see a lot through spirit around him and much more where you don’t see at this point . I will give you full accurate insight and details and much more . Try my special’s today . On line now . Come I n for a chat and reading . I know I can ease your mind on your problem here. Blessings

over 6 years ago

audry921

304 posts

over 6 years ago

audry921

304 posts

over 6 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My Name Is Erica I Specialize In Love Life & Relationships I Have Been on Bitwine For Over 3 Years All My Readings Are Honest Accurate & Very Detailed I Do Not Give False Hope Please Let Me Help you to Understand The Past Acknowledge The Present & See The Future I Promise You One Reading With Me Will Give You All Your Answers Please Read My Profile For More Infomation I Would Love to Hear From you.

over 6 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

^^scammer alert

over 6 years ago

audry921

304 posts

Thank you shh.

over 6 years ago
divine_love_advisor's photo

♋♋Sanctity♋♋ (divine_love_advisor)

136 posts

Hi dear

Looking for answers, come and see me.

over 6 years ago
astrocare didn't upload a photo

♚ Astro-King ♚ (astrocare)

98 posts

My name is Roseann & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides. Come and have a private reading with me.

over 6 years ago

audry921

304 posts

N

over 6 years ago
soulmate_guidance didn't upload a photo

Tarot Sammi (soulmate_guidance)

61 posts

I am a spiritualist clairvoyant and a natural psychic. This ‘other sense‘ gifted to me, has matured and developed powerfully over the years, allowing me the ability to empower others to make informed decisions regarding their lives. It is a powerful process, and helps people to be open to life changing experiences. I have many years’ experience and specialize in helping people through difficult situations. A reading will identify the difficulties in your life and guide you in a direction that can help both you and those around you.

My highly honed clairvoyant talents leave my clients feeling spiritually renewed and empowered. Honesty is paramount to me and I do not offer sugarcoated readings or say just what you may want to hear.