Help!

over 6 years ago
cinnamon_breeze didn't upload a photo

cinnamon (cinnamon_breeze)

17 posts

I asked reputable psychics here and i was told the guy will ask me out . However the guy shows no sign of interest in fact avoids to talk to me. we have history of flirting etc. Anyone else experienced the same?

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will tell you as it is as I will see,after the spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago
raeeelove didn't upload a photo

Raelove (raeeelove)

39 posts

Who did you read with ?

over 6 years ago
cinnamon_breeze didn't upload a photo

cinnamon (cinnamon_breeze)

17 posts

Celeste, Astoria Brown, Lauren Divine, Vikki Lisa,Joddee Lynn

over 6 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My Name Is Erica I Specialize In Love Life & Relationships I Have Been on Bitwine For Over 3 Years All My Readings Are Honest Accurate & Very Detailed I Do Not Give False Hope Please Let Me Help you to Understand The Past Acknowledge The Present & See The Future I Promise You One Reading With Me Will Give You All Your Answers Please Read My Profile For More Infomation I Would Love to Hear From you.

over 6 years ago
divine_love_advisor's photo

♋♋Sanctity♋♋ (divine_love_advisor)

136 posts

Hi dear

Looking for answers, come and see me.

over 6 years ago
astrocare didn't upload a photo

♚ Astro-King ♚ (astrocare)

98 posts

My name is Roseann & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides. Come and have a private reading with me.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me look into your reading and see what the spirit show around you and this person and why he have ask you out yet , it some type of hold up , I will give you the truth and much more . Try my specials today . I know I can help you and ease your concerns . Come in for a reading and chat. Blessings

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 6/19/17-6/26/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. JUNE SPECIALS!

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

Help!! is one of my favorite Beatles songs