Will it work out?

over 6 years ago
girlmommy23 didn't upload a photo

girlmommy23

17 posts

Will 8/25/80 be mad at me forever or will he try to talk about what happened? He keeps telling me it was my fault but if he really cared he would have been there. I don’t know why I care so much but I do!

over 6 years ago

Hello, need truthful answers? i’m here to help with whatever problem or concern you are dealing with, i will always be 100% in all of my readings, and lead you to what path you deserve to be on which will lead you to true happiness. don’t wait seek guidance.

over 6 years ago
psychicreaderaudrey didn't upload a photo

☪️ Psychic Audrey ☪️ (psychicreaderaudrey)

177 posts

Hello, I would love to look into things for you and give you clarity and light on the situation I’m having some great specials right now. feel free to chat with me anytime,

over 6 years ago

girlmommy23

17 posts

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

❤I see things will be change for you and you will see the results.I will tell you more after spirit connection. Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and look into the reading through spirit and see what is ahead and changes with him I will give you full insight and details and the truth. Try my specials today . Come in for a reading and chat . Many Blessings

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 6/26/17-7/03/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. July Specials!

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IAM ONLINE RIGHT NOW TO HELP YOU GET THE CLAIRITY YOUR ASKING

over 6 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

He will want to talk about this and some other issues,but it feels like a week or so before he does. Hang in there and blessings always!

Bluedragon

over 6 years ago

girlmommy23

17 posts

Other issues like what?

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see there is a thing,that’s why your matters are complicated.I will tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me for details.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

Hi, I’m online now if you would like to hear an advice from your guardian angels.Love and Light.G.

over 6 years ago

girlmommy23

17 posts

What kind of thing

over 6 years ago
lilyoak's photo

Lily Oak (lilyoak)

61 posts

I agree with Robin here, he won’t be angry forever, but right now is not the time to try and find a ompramise, wait until you are in a better place.

over 6 years ago

girlmommy23

17 posts

When u say in a better place what do u mean?

over 6 years ago

girlmommy23

17 posts

When will he contact me