Career

over 6 years ago
kittypink didn't upload a photo

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

Hi i hope you doing good! :-) Would like to know if someone can see a career Job ? It seems i get opportunity but i dont see $ not sure if i keep going on this or leave it? Im just feeling exhausted. Or focus on meeting someone for love?

over 6 years ago
psychic_advisor_shannon didn't upload a photo

ღ♥Advisor Shannon♥ღ (psychic_advisor_shannon)

25 posts

I would defiantly love to look into this for you! Contact me for a reading and you will not regret it! I am seeing a lot of positive things headed your way.

Hoping to hear from you soon! xx

-Shannon

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

❤I see things will be change for you and you will see the results.I will tell you more after spirit connection. Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what is ahead around you and much more. I will give you full accurate insight and details what is ahead around job and love for the future . I will give the truth and what and whom to avoid . Try my specials today . Come in for a reading and chat. Blessings

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 6/26/17-7/03/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. July Specials!