career readings

over 6 years ago
kemdias didn't upload a photo

kemdias

18 posts

Hey recommend someone genuine for career readings, with accurate timelines?

over 6 years ago
mysticalpsychicadvisor's photo

psychic precious (mysticalpsychicadvisor)

42 posts

I focus on love and career chat with me now !!

over 6 years ago

Hi, My name is BARBARA & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing. so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 6 years ago

Hi,how are you today? Miss Bella here…. I always satisfy my clients.. and give them reading on the basis of truth and honesty.... you can check my profile and reviews ......

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IT SHOWS YOUR LOOKING FOR A CAREER CHANGE BECAUSE YOUR NOT IN THE POSITION YOU WANT TO BE IN. CALL ME NOW IAM ONLINE!

over 6 years ago

Hello, Its a lot of stress around you now , because you want to move forward to your next level . I read around the spirit of the person and see what is in store for them in career . I will give you the truth and much more what the spirit show around you in career and happiness . Try my specials today . Come in for a reading and chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago
psychicreaderaudrey didn't upload a photo

☪️ Psychic Audrey ☪️ (psychicreaderaudrey)

177 posts

hello, I would love to give you clarity and light on your situation your more then welcome to chat with me for accuracy. I’m having some great specials tonight.

blessings, audrey