Do I walk away or is he coming back?

over 6 years ago
kveal0829 didn't upload a photo

kveal0829

24 posts

So here is my situation. I need the truth. I have known this guy for years. We were all good friends. He was with his ex wife for 20 years. She is remarried. He chased me for 2 years. I finally gave in and started seeing him in November. He has moved in and out with me and my kids 4 times now. He left a week ago again and I have not heard a word from him which is not unusuaI. I did send a message today telling him how I feel and he hasn’t replied. I’m tired of wondering and worrying what’s going to happen. We are tired of being hurt and let down. What is he going to do? I need honesty?

over 6 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

Kids first; letting this reoccuring this will make them unconsciously think it’s Ok to be treated that way..

over 6 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to assist you ! My new clients get ten mins for ten dollars ;)

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see when he will come back to you and what is ahead around you and him for the future , I see he have a lot of issues here , and some you don’t about .Come in for a reading through . I will give you the truth and when should expect him and contact with you . I read the person real thoughts and how he feels and will give you the truth from spirit .Come in for a reading and chat . On line now . Try my specials today . Blessings

over 6 years ago
readingsbyazul didn't upload a photo

Maurie Perez Mendez (readingsbyazul)

27 posts

Honest feelings and predictions that do come to pass!

over 6 years ago
loveonly1 didn't upload a photo

loveonly1

3 posts

Readings by Azul is awesome.

over 6 years ago
mysticalpsychicadvisor's photo

psychic precious (mysticalpsychicadvisor)

42 posts

I’m online now chat with me I scents a new guy coming into your life

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

HI, IT SEEMS THAT HE HAS OTHER THINGS IN MIND. CALL ME FOR A MORE INDEPTH READING

over 6 years ago
psychic_sally_m didn't upload a photo

sally mitchell (psychic_sally_m)

31 posts

hello my dear i do feel a connection between you adn him but i also feel there has been back and forth i feel his energies are positive but i sense fears as well.

contact me for the truth blessings sally

over 6 years ago

Hello, Just today I have a special 30 mins for $50 or 20 mins.for $40. Please request any special in the chat. Looking forward to our reading. Love and Light. George

over 6 years ago

I am a clairvoyant reader with strong medium ability. I will answer questions about love, money, cheating with accuracy, directly from Spirit.

I am a clairvoyant reader with medium gifts. I have been reading professionally since 1998 and have enlightened hundreds of customers across the country.

Your reading will include names of people that were or are important in your life. If you can’t place the name given, hold on to the name, because it will be important in time. I encourage my clients to record our sessions or to keep extensive notes on the messages given from the Holy Spirit.

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

❤I see There will be change for you and you will see the results. I will tell you more after you have a reading with me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 6 years ago

I guide and advise an endless amount of people to find love, happiness, and fulfillment in their relationships and search for love. Through direct insight, clarifying, and true guidance I am able to help each person find their answers, understanding and balance to enable you to enjoy happiness and fulfillment in the love you seek. Let me help you see things clearly and shed the confusion to allow you to enjoy life, connection and relationship in the loving more balanced manner you seek.

over 6 years ago
psychicdierdre's photo

Dierdre (psychicdierdre)

140 posts

Kveal, I think you know the answer without asking the question. Don’t put your children through this, or yourself. He’s never going to be a stable relationship partner. Time to move on.

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 8/21/17-8/28/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. AUGUST Specials!

over 6 years ago

I’m online now!!

ACT FAST!! NEW CLIENTS ONLY – $10 DEAL 30 MIN READING! CALL NOW! YOUR ANSWERS AWAITS!!

LOVE & LIGHT

- MISS ANGIE XOXO

over 6 years ago

Hi Dear

Come and see me for a private reading, I hope i have answers for you.

Hema

over 6 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

ten mins for new clients for ten dollars/ fast typist. Accurate readings , please look at my profile and reviews, and come in for a reading today ;) Blessings

over 6 years ago

Hi my name is Dr Watson ….don’t worry about any issue …call me and relax your mind…i’m always satisfy my clients,call me so we can discuss your issue and after that i’ll give you a perfect solution

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and come in for a reading and chat. I will give you full insight on this situation and see what you need to do from spirit , I will give you the truth what is around you and much more on this matter . Try my specials today. Come in for a reading and chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Come get a reading today. Tells you past present future. Focused on love life!!

over 6 years ago

Hi, my Angels and spirit guides can give you some guidance. Please join me for a chat, I’m online now. Love and light.George

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

hello iam a natural born gifted psychic reader my name is Amanda ive been a psychic for ove 10yrs now I specialize in love and relationships I also can tell past present and future I also can see thru dreams I can see passed loved one also chakra balancing tarot and much more I connect with my clients on a whole othere level iam here to help not to judge iam honest and straight forward never sugarcoat my readings tell my clients like it is and how I see it soo come chat with me now I’m online ask about my special offers going on I would love to help you in what ever your going thru talk to you soon xoxo Amanda

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

YOU CAN HAVE A LIFE, WHY WAIT?

over 6 years ago
psychicsky didn't upload a photo

Psychic Sky (psychicsky)

114 posts

Chat with me now! :)