A voice

over 6 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

The other night I I woke up to a voice that said ‘God’ early in the mornings. I’m confused, what’s going on?

over 6 years ago
psychic_laura1's photo

Psychic Kimberley Ann (psychic_laura1)

78 posts

come on in and ill tell you everything at the rate of $0.99 per min or a flat rate of $85 dallors for as long as you would like.

over 6 years ago
mysticalpsychicadvisor's photo

psychic precious (mysticalpsychicadvisor)

42 posts

I’m online now chat with me

over 6 years ago

Hi, My name is BARBARA & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading

Kind Regards

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IT DOES HAVE A VERY STRONG SIGNIFICANCE.CALL ME OR MAKE AN APPT. TO SPEAK TO ME ONE ON ONE ABOUT THIS MATTER. I SPECIALIZE IN DREAM INTERPETATIONS AS WELL AS PAST, PRESENT,AND FUTURE READINGS. AND ENERGY READINGS.

over 6 years ago

shh (shh)

317 posts

Miss Tula- I didn’t and still don’t know how to feel about it. I don’t hear things, so you know

over 6 years ago

I’m not a psychic but wanted to ask are you religious or a believer in God? Maybe it’s telling you to pray for whatever you want? The Matthew 21:22 scripture comes to mind: “If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.” I could be taking rubbish but it’s worth a try!

over 6 years ago

‘Talking’ not taking!

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let guide you on your questions Come in and let me explain to you and give you full insight what is happening. try my specials today . Come in for a reading and chat today . Blessings

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

MICHELE, YOU ARE VERY RIGHT! YOU CANNOT HAVE WHAT YOU DO NOT ASK FOR. THE BIBLE STATES THAT “YOU HAVE NOT BECAUSE YOU ASK NOT” JAMES:4:2. AND FOR SOME THAT DO ASK BUT DO NOT HEAR OR SEE THIER PRAYERS BEING ANSWERED THER ARE MANY REASONS WHY.

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

As the matter happened with you is a rare thing but answer is not impossible.There is a need to understand a different thing which is not happen with everyone and daily routine.Feel free to join me.I will help you to know and guide you towards the right path.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

shh (shh)

317 posts

Thanks MICHELLE, thinking about it.

over 6 years ago

It may be a calling that God is your answer! I came across this in Revelations 22:13. “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.” Anyhow good luck and may your prayers be answered!

over 6 years ago

shh (shh)

317 posts

Michele – Thanks. I guess I should ask but then again it’s as generic as ’ thy will be done.’ So it’s majorly confusing – Ah!

over 6 years ago
giftedariel12's photo

Gifted Ariel (giftedariel12)

175 posts

true and honest psychic

online!!