Truth or lies?

over 6 years ago
biggreeneyes didn't upload a photo

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

This man I’ve been seeing (actually a prior b/f said he was going to bed when he texted. Is he? And where was he prior to answering my text?? It was over an hour before he texted back

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

THERE HAS BEEN CONTACT WITH SOMEONE CALL ME TODAY TO GET CLAIRIFICATION ON THIS MATTER

over 6 years ago
divine_love_advisor's photo

♋♋Sanctity♋♋ (divine_love_advisor)

136 posts

Come and see me for a private reading if you are looking for answers.

over 6 years ago

hi my dear, there are some “Un-Truths” going on here. he isn’t being completely honest with you, but he isn’t cheating either. let’s do a private session and see what the deal really is.

over 6 years ago

Hi, My name is BARBARA & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing. so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 6 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye I have been a psychic with bitwine for over 4yrs , I provide clear honest insight and guide you down the right path as well , I would love to connect to your energy to tell you what I exactly see and feel , I am also having great specials so come check out my profile today and lets start chatting

over 6 years ago

Hi everyone today is card Page of Air and this card means-some new challenges will enter your life just don’t be afraid to face them and trust yourself that you can control and create your life.Love and light.George