finally

over 6 years ago
poohbear24 didn't upload a photo

lovely me (poohbear24)

107 posts

I ha e finally let go of ex boyfriend j.m he has a new girlfriend but I wounded will he be a better man for her because he has really stud up to me this time let her contact me n answer his phone which is crazy because he treated me like I was just drama after all we been through tog.

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will check for you and tell you about him after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

YOU NEED TO MOVE ON BECAUSE DEEP INSIDE YOUR STILL HOLDING ON EVEN THO YOU SAY YOU LET GO. CALL FOR MORE CLAIRITY.

over 6 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

❤IM ONLINE, give me a call and I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..Plus I have many Deals and offers to choose from..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

ONLINE!!!

READY TO ACCEPT CALLS

FAST AND ACCURATE READINGS

over 6 years ago

Hi, there let my Guides and Angels to bring you answers and guidance on your situation, please join me for a chat I’m online now.Love and light.George