Negative

over 6 years ago

Not trying to get any free question s but is it negative energy around me.looking for the right psychic to give me right answers

over 6 years ago
soulmentorleo's photo

Miss Jasmine (soulmentorleo)

66 posts

Hey Shakema There is no negative energy around you. I hope no one has told you that. If you would like we can bring up some cards to see what is going on. I will do a special for you for 7 dollars. Please don’t feel that you have negative energy and don’t let anyone tell you that.

over 6 years ago

Hi, there I can check for you with help of Archangels please join me for a chat I’m online now.Blessings xxx

over 6 years ago
readingwithsneha's photo

Sneha (readingwithsneha)

11 posts

Hi Dear , I can connect and do healing through akashik record reading and clear all the blocks and negative energies. ping me if you feel drawn to me

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

❤I see There will be change for you and you will see the results. I will tell you more after you have a reading with me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina