Chakra Balancing....

over 6 years ago

Can anyone advise on this? Is this something that needs to be done with a healer physically present or something that can be done from 2 different locations. Tried to look things up on line but not really getting an answer.

over 6 years ago

You can balance your chakras yourself through meditation or see an energy worker. Reiki practitioners can do this also either in person or send distance healing to you.

over 6 years ago

Thanks, wasn’t sure if distant healing was actually possible.

over 6 years ago
readingwithsneha's photo

Sneha (readingwithsneha)

11 posts

You can balance your chakra by doing meditation yourself. you can do some grounding and probably do color therapy for which chakra you need to balance. also you can visulise colors and balance any specific chakra

over 6 years ago
angla didn't upload a photo

Psychic soulmate connection (angla)

82 posts

Hello, Sweetie

I Specialize in Charka Balancing well as Charka ailing and I do Charka readings I will be able to do a free Full 7 Charka Reading on you which Usually Cost $75 and Ill give you all the insight on what charkas is dirty and which ones need to be cleaned and a Life reading Also. Chat or Message Will be Happy To Help.

Thank You For Choosing BiteWine

over 6 years ago

Hi, you can balance your chakras yourself in meditation with Angels or it can be done remotely if you need more information please join me for a chat, I’m online now.Blessings

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

❤IM ONLINE, give me a call and I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..Plus I have many Deals and offers to choose from..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina