Dream Interpretation

over 6 years ago

Hello, I had a dream last night that’s been having me thinking about it all day today. I need to talk to an adviser that doesn’t need much information besides a name and can pick up on things without me having to fully explain things.

I also need someone who doesn’t sugar coat/tells me what I want to hear.

Courtney 03/22/1992

over 6 years ago

Hi, Courtney, it would be a pleasure to decode your dream for you, from an esoteric and psychological point of view. Best regards!

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full insight and details on your dream , I don,t sugar coat , only what the spirit shows around you and this dream . On line now . I know I can help you right away and ease your mine. Live chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

Sometimes Dreams behave like mirror which have the reflection of our life.Time is very important to know which one is true dream.I will check for you and unfold your dream for you.I will also tell you,is this dream true or not,will this dream put any good or bad effect on your life and give you guidance how to deal with it.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the betterment.

God bless you

over 6 years ago
ms.serenity's photo

Ms. Serenity (ms.serenity)

466 posts

sweetheart,a DREAM INTERPRETER ,EXPLAINS! what a dream meant or means by the details of it..if you want insight of a PERSON that’s where a psychic would ask for a name and dob…

over 6 years ago

There is a reason you had this dream, I will pick up on its meaning and help guide you cause I know you can’t stop thinking about it. Call me now.