We will ever move in together?

over 6 years ago
tash10 didn't upload a photo

Natasha (tash10)

17 posts

I’m just wanting to know if my boyfriend and I will ever live together?

over 6 years ago
accuratepsychicjane's photo

Psychic Jane (accuratepsychicjane)

124 posts

Yes, you two will eventually move in but It will take some time because I sense some distance issues regarding on both of you living conditions. If you two or just him, take me in.

over 6 years ago

Yes, but you must demand and lead him to take the next step with you, let him know you’re tired of playing games, he needs a push from you, he only looks up to you anyways and you’ve always been there for him my dear, contact me now I’m online, I would love to guide your way and help you.

over 6 years ago

Hi Natasha,

I hope you are well! I would love to take a look at what the next year holds for you and your boyfriend. I do not charge unless I’m sure we have connected.

Feel free to take a look at my profile to get an idea of how I read. Please call me if you have any questions! I look forward to hearing from you!

Be well! Pixie :)

over 6 years ago

Hi, My name is Angelic Guide & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear. So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 6 years ago
tash10 didn't upload a photo

Natasha (tash10)

17 posts

Thank you all for your replies , will catch you when your next online :-)

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see things will be change for you and you should do something for your upcoming love life.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

Hi, let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation.Please join me for a chat I’m online now xxx

over 6 years ago
psychicodessa's photo

Psychic_Odessa (psychicodessa)

44 posts

hello im Odessa i do see a little bit of a “up and down” in ur life rn but dont worrie i do see working out for u, id like to read up more on ur lovely aura with in a private reading contact me when ur ready! 5$ for ten mins! have a great day

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 01/22/18-01/29/18!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. JANUARY Specials!

over 6 years ago

Hi, let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation.Please join me for a chat I’m online now xxx

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see if your boyfriend will let you move with him and see his his feelings on that and much more . I will give you the truth what his spirit think . I have specials today . Come in and let me ease your mine . Blessings

over 6 years ago