Do Leo men hate being ignored

over 6 years ago

I’m thinking of ignoring my Leo guy that I like for about a week to see if it will draw him to want to commit to me a little bit more by pulling back

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and let me give you full accurate insight and details through spirit . On line now . I have specials today . I will give you the truth through spirit. Blessings

over 6 years ago

Leos of all kinds sure hate to be ignored :) no one ignores the king! haha We can take a look and see how your guy would react if you pulled back a little.

over 6 years ago
ms.serenity's photo

Ms. Serenity (ms.serenity)

466 posts

it depends sometimes honestly,but from the energys that I’m feeling from this guy,he likes to be the center of attention,so when you pull back from giving him that attention he def is gonna ask why,which will make him come back for more! lol

over 6 years ago

I have never known any Leo not to like attention. Ignoring them would mess with their ego.

over 6 years ago

Thank you guys :)

over 6 years ago

It all depends! Leos like to consider themselves very savvy so if you are doing this with the intention of getting more attention from him, he may catch onto it. It totally depends on the Leo and how quick witted he is about matters like this.