Am I gifted or NOT

over 6 years ago
lovelyqu didn't upload a photo

lovelyqu

4 posts

The thing is I feel I have a gift that has been passed on from my grandmother to me. She know how to see things through cards but I don’t I only go by my dreams and majority of my dreams have came to light. Or sometimes they can be confusing n I end up putting them together. And see with Marvin I dreamed of him multiple times and I dreamed of me seeing him and I dreamed of a baby in the picture. But the thing is I’m confused now because I have doubt when I know I shouldn’t n I should trust my dreams like I always have but hearing other psychics put me in doubt

over 6 years ago
readingswithhez's photo

Hezekiah Lee Chatmon (readingswithhez)

46 posts

We all have them, and yes i feel you have a strong gift of seeing. Dreams are the start of clairvoyance peeking into our waking life. I also feel your grandmother was really great with psychometry too which is another gift(touching object getting information about it) that runs in the family most certainly with the women.

over 6 years ago
readingswithhez's photo

Hezekiah Lee Chatmon (readingswithhez)

46 posts

Give me a call, id love deeper into this im feeling alot

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what all of your gifts are , where you born with . I will give you full insight and details on all of your questions and much more .On line now -Live chat . I have specials today . Blessings