He's gone

over 6 years ago

I finally got up the courage to have him leave. 8 yrs….and i thought i was ok with it, but…...im really not. I love him and i just want him to get the help he needs before he kills himself. My daughter doesnt want him to come back, i know she has love for him, and my heart wants him 2 stay away until he fights these demons, his past, his addiction and becomes clean. This is so hard for me right now. Tears because i dont want to loose him and tears because i dont want to loose my daughter because of how i feel. I dont know what to do anymore.

over 6 years ago
shoshone's photo

Diana Shoshone (shoshone)

8 posts

find an alanon or narconpn meeting asap, you need a support net, people that have gone thru and are going thru what you are right now. I think they even have them online, meetings multiple times a day in all states, cities, areas

over 6 years ago
shoshone's photo

Diana Shoshone (shoshone)

8 posts

typo sorry its narconon

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full insight on this situation with this person , and you did the right thing , I will give you the truth through spirit and what is ahead and if he will clean himself up and become the man he should be to you . and have peace. and will answer the questions also around your daughter , I see she was tired of the drama all the time . On line now . I will give you a full reading through spirit . Blessings

over 6 years ago
readingswithhez's photo

Hezekiah Lee Chatmon (readingswithhez)

46 posts

your daughter doesnt need to see the things being done. Her well being is far more important. Even with help it takes the individual to admit they need it and want to go. Focus on her make sure there is not a single thing that will keep her from being with you. Withdraw and dont look back.

over 6 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear please join me for detail about him