Hello

over 6 years ago
tammers's photo

Tam (tammers)

5 posts

Please can somebody help me out. Last night my boyfriend sent me a texted:

The night sets upon us, by cycle and by choice.. Will be in disconnect for days or weeks to come; for in silence lays the coldest darkest hours.. and the wings of destiny is sealed in being able to see beyond the cold of such moments.. Remember; to put you as number one.. Blessing s..

I told him to call me but he did not. What does all this mean? I would greatly appreciate anybody is important even if it’s just a sentence. Thank you and God bless
over 6 years ago

Hi Deep words for sure … I “think” he is speaking more of self rather than “the both of you” ...

and it would depend in what context it was sent …

A psychic back ground check so to speak can help shed further light on this.

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

VERY MUCH A POET! HOWEVER, HE WANTED YOU TO DWELL ON THIS A FEW DAYS. THIS MESSAGE CONTAINS SIGNIFICANT MEANING I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO TELL YOU WHAT IT’S MEANING IS. CALL ME TODAY AM ONLINE RIGHT NOW TO HAVE A ONE ON ONE SESSION WITH YOU.

over 6 years ago
mslina's photo

mslina

33 posts

Looks like to me; ””Remember; to put you as number one.. ”” Means, he wants you focus and loving yourself.

If you ever felt like breadcrumbs in your relationship , i think it’s time for you have relationship to yourself. IMHO

over 6 years ago

Hello dear and I was reading in your spirit guides

over 6 years ago
tammers's photo

Tam (tammers)

5 posts

I would just like to know if it’s over.

over 6 years ago
tammers's photo

Tam (tammers)

5 posts

Thank you kindly all for your comments

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you are still connected to him but you are not much sure about his feelings about you and for this relationship.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

I know exactly what it means dear and why he left you such a deep message from his heart, its a very good message actually, he wants to prepare you for this small break of time apart you will have to endure until he is back and ready for you.

over 6 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear join me i am here for you i will give you clarity and accuracy

over 6 years ago

Hi, let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation.Please join me for a chat I’m online now xxx

over 6 years ago
missy_jay didn't upload a photo

missy_jay

30 posts

Simply put. In other words he’s leaving you so focus on yourself. If you or a psychic slice this any other way then ur in for a headache. #setyourselfree

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you right away on your issues and concerns around this person , and see what is in store and ahead . or is someone else for you . I will give you the truth. I will give you the truth through spirit and what spirit show . On line now – I have specials today . Blessings