Is he missing me like im missing him?

over 6 years ago
tk729 didn't upload a photo

SSS729 (tk729)

4 posts

Many advisers have said that we will reconnect, but I just want to know if he misses me like im missing him him.

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you are still connected to him but things are not going smooth between both of you.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME TODAY I CAN TELL YOU!

over 6 years ago

Everything you are feeling is because he is thinking about you dear, and he does miss you, i know the next step that will happen in your life dear.

over 6 years ago
eliabethmune's photo

✨ Elizabeth Mune ✨ (eliabethmune)

2 posts

may I have both names and dobs?

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 03/19/18-03/26/18!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. MARCH Specials!

over 6 years ago
accuratepsychicjane's photo

Psychic Jane (accuratepsychicjane)

124 posts

This man made you forget about so many things. However, for the both of you, being together, has made a lot of things move slow. You both had plans, especially him. He wanted to build something for the both of you and better himself. I must say, that things are much more predictable for him at this moment. It’s a challenging environment. I see a lot of change with him.

In the past, for some reason, he was resisting to make that change. He was reluctant to let go of the past and he didn’t know how to make the change he that he needed, the change that he now has received.

On your behalf, you’ve have had a lot of confusion and anxiety on your behalf. You’ve been wanting to improve some personality aspects of your inner spirit but you were unable to.

If you want to know anything else, take me in paid session. I can offer you a detailed reading.