Confused..

over 5 years ago

I am in a relationship now, I have been for 2 months, I have posted here previously about D 5-20-97 and how I was waiting to hear from him.. But he never came around… I am in a relationship w another guy.. & I still have dreams about D.. I’m not too sure why and I want to know if this means anything I am Rose 04/28/98

over 5 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 04/01/18-04/08/18!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. APRIL Specials!

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear please join me for detail about his thinking i f you need truth

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see a dating site involve in your new relationship and he is a nice guy but you are still connected with your past.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

anyone else?

over 5 years ago
psychicangeline's photo

Psychic Angeline (psychicangeline)

46 posts

hello I would like to help you if you like please call me

over 5 years ago
mslina's photo

mslina

33 posts

RoseP,

I agree with Psychic Alinaa you are still connected with your past. I had a similar situation. But don’t take it personally, because the past is the past (it’s a life lessons). Don’t be afraid of yourself and enjoy it with your current man!

over 5 years ago

Thank You A.S. I am trying to forget this past so I don’t ruin things with my current man. I am happy with him its just these thoughts and reminders that come around sometimes

over 5 years ago

You won’t stop having dreams about him until you do what I advise to do dear, its unfinished and you need to move onto bigger better things now with your new love. D meant a lot to you and is still inside your heart, I am here for you and will answer your questions for the meaning of these recurring dreams.

over 5 years ago

anyone else?

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me help you right away and look into spirit and answer your questions through spirit and see what spirit shows and much more. On line now -Live chat . I have specials today. Blessings