LOSS OF A PET

over 5 years ago

I lost my soul dog about a year and a half ago when he was hit by a car. He was not a runner so I struggle with why did he run away when he always just waited for me in the window when I left. I always told him when he was alive to come back to me so we can we be together again. I was told he is still with me. Will he reincarnate and come back? I miss him dearly

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see he still loves you.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

He was loved by everyone who met him. I got a lot of phone calls and messages from friends and family who were so upset about his death. they said he was me in canine form and joked we had the same hair lol.

over 5 years ago

I lost my soul dog too! Its been two years for me and I miss my baby everyday

over 5 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

Dogs are God’s gift to man

over 5 years ago

I had a visitation dream from him then a week later from a woman who told me he will always be with me I just want to know if he will reincarnate and come back.

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials for today 15mins/$29, 20min/$39, 60min/$90 or pay per min $1.99 plus free angel healing!! !Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me give you full insight , and will he be back to you . and much more , and if his spirit is around you . I see a lot through spirit . On line now . I something will change for you and I see it your dog coming back .in a another form . On line now Live chat -I have specials today . Come in right away . Blessings