Compromise?

over 5 years ago
biggreeneyes didn't upload a photo

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

Will we compromise and work this out? I’m trying to extend my hand out to bring us back together. Will he take it or remain gone

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit at his thoughts and see if he will stay away, or reach out to you . I will give you the truth . On line now -Come in for a reading . I will ease your mind . I see a lot through spirit if you contact me live chat . I have specials today .Blessings

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see there are few names from your past but one is still very close to your heart.I need name and date of birth of that person who you ask for.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

Still nothing from him. I messaged him this afternoon. I’m just hurt. It’s made me feel very insecure and afraid to trust. This man took almost a year of my time to just leave when I wanted more.

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Please join me for detail about him what he think about you and how he will come to you

over 5 years ago
minervamystic didn't upload a photo

Minerva Moon (minervamystic)

2 posts

Hey there, your post is missing some information. Names and dobs are helpful. In order to get a proper and full reading, it is always best to stop in for a chat. I think you would benefit from a tarot reading with a traditional Celtic Cross spread.

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IAM ONLINE IF YOU WOULD LIKE SOME ADVICE AS TO WHAT TO DO.

over 5 years ago

Join me for further answers

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10 mins-$30,15 mins-$40,20 mins-$55 plus free angel healing!!!Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

Tried texting him again this morning. Nothing. This man was my best friend for almost a year now. To not speak every day like we did hurts. When will he stop this

over 5 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

some good psychics above seem to be extending some good services for you. give one of them a try. that may be a big help.

over 5 years ago

you need to stop reaching out to him come chat for more info

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear, he will come,but you should do some thing for him i you will be together but all depends on you

over 5 years ago
missmau's photo

Miss Mau (missmau)

106 posts

Compromise is the best approach, but it has to come from both of you. Come chat with me and we can take a look in detail.

over 5 years ago

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

I agree. Compromising would be best but he won’t return my texts. It breaking my heart. Like tonight I hadnt texted him all day. Waited until tonight to do it. I miss him and it hurts terribly. Thank you all for trying to reach out to help.

over 5 years ago

u have to stop texting him let him be the man and chase ur coming off to needed guys dont like that