Will he return ?

over 5 years ago

My significant other and I had a fight. Will he make up / reconcile ?

over 5 years ago
psychic_sally_m didn't upload a photo

sally mitchell (psychic_sally_m)

31 posts

Hello contact me in live chat and we will take a look..

I feel there as been back and forth going on..

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what is ahead and if he will return or not . I will give you the truth and much more through spirit and his thoughts toward you and the future . On line now . I have specials today . Live chat . Blessings

over 5 years ago
readingswithhez's photo

Hezekiah Lee Chatmon (readingswithhez)

46 posts

Give me a call , i will take a look into things and even give thoughts and feelings.

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Yes dear he will be but you need to do some thing for him,join me for detail about his thinking

over 5 years ago

Love serenade thanks I’ve been trying to shed light on the issue. He won’t return my messages. I know he needs to have some space but he can’t just turn around and bury his head like I’m not there. It’s hurtful behavior I told him that

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you love this man so much and want to be with him but time and distance are the main hurdles which put bad impact on your love relationship.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago
mysticalloveadvisor1 didn't upload a photo

Spiritual ❤️ Cynthia (mysticalloveadvisor1)

3 posts

Hi there dear sorry to hear about your situation but I would love to look into do it for you and see what is holding you and him back

cause I do feel you and him are soulmates

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials for today 15mins/$29, 20min/$39, 60min/$90 or pay per min $1.99 plus free angel healing!! !Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago

LIMITED TIME OFFER! $10 DEAL! ONE QUESTION FOR $10! I AM ONLINE NOW

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and what im seeing is yes you will reconcile with him. im seeing that this was just a little argument and it will come to pass.