Is he lying about his relationship status???

over 5 years ago
jdmsmdm didn't upload a photo

jdmsmdm

1 post

I am dating this guy for a month now and it seems there is great chemistry.

He is vacationing currently in Cyprus and he sent me yesterday a selfie of him.

When I looked closely I saw he was wearing a chain with a cross an eye and two wedding rings on it, one male one female.

I am a bit in shock at the moment because I dont want to be dating a married guy if he is

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see things are not as it is as shown.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

WOW! WELL, IF YOU WOULD LIKE CALL ME TODAY AS I WILL BE AVAIL OR IF YOU PREFER MAKE AN APPPOINTMENT, I SEE MANY THINGS ABOUT THIS.

over 5 years ago
ms.serenity's photo

Ms. Serenity (ms.serenity)

466 posts

sadly dear,yes he is lying about his relationship status as it shows there are some things he’s telling you the truth about himself,and a lot of other things he is keeping to himself ..becareful if you dare to proceed with this man..my spirit guides and I are feeling trickery from him..

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

hello dear join me for truth and accuracy

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me help you right away , and give you full insight on your concerns and much more through spirit around him and if he is married . On line now -Live chat . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago
missy_jay didn't upload a photo

missy_jay

30 posts

Ms serenity your profile states that you are rated #1psychic in new york city. Could you please provide a link or a website that validates that information? I googled for that info and sweety your name is nowhere to be found

over 5 years ago
ms.serenity's photo

Ms. Serenity (ms.serenity)

466 posts

I’m not giving you my personal info stop harassing and stalking me!THAT IS A FORM OF IT!! your getting CREEPY!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!im reporting you

over 5 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading . Check out my profile and reviews ;) I make predictions and also offer a special ten mins for ten dollars !