Can anyone help me

over 5 years ago
biggreeneyes didn't upload a photo

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

W) 49 yrs old dark brown hair. (Engineer) J) 44 yrsold lt brown hair (pharmaceutical) company J) 44 lt brown hair (married) but not happily (Owns his own company) family business.

Which of these men will come forward first and want more?

Btw, I saved the married guys marriage two years ago. I'm not a husband stealer.Just feel he's ready to divorce her again.
over 5 years ago
angelatesh's photo

Atesha (angelatesh)

78 posts

Some advice…stay away from the married guy until he’s officially divorced. You don’t want that bad karma. For more please come see me for a reading, I am currently online!! TC

Ataesh

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 20 mins-$37,30min/$55 or pay per min $1.99 plus free angel healing!! !Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me give you full insight and details on who will step up first with you , or not . I read the spirit of of the person and see what is ahead around their thoughts . On line now . Live chat . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago

If you marry for love, you can be very happy in both money and love but a sacrifice is necessary if you want to be happy long term.

sending you love and light through this journey towards a soulmate.

tgo

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Come for right choice

over 5 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you , and have a special running this wk for everyone ten mins for ten dollars, so join me for a reading today !

over 5 years ago
psychiclana's photo

lana rose (psychiclana)

71 posts

I’m seeing the engineer to come forth first and want to make a commitment contact me now my love readings start at 25 dollars for 45 minutes or we can go per minute for 0.99 cents!

over 5 years ago
angel_eyes_psychic didn't upload a photo

angel_eyes_psychic

50 posts

Hi there I read over your topic, and I will gladly look into this for you I can pick up energies, read tarot cards and also chakra healing if that’s something you’re interested in Click the chat on my profile I look forward to hearing from you soon!

over 5 years ago
biggreeneyes didn't upload a photo

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

Psychiclana the engineer is the one I’ve been dating but he moved away so I doubted how things would go in our future., I do love him but it’s been difficult in seeing one another since he moved., i want more, will it be soon ?? Im trying to remain calm and patiently wait for him to make a commitment such as living together first … although I’d love it if we married. I don’t do well at dating around I hate it. I’m better in a committed relationship just want consistentscy with him

over 5 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 06/11/18-06/18/18!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. JUNE Specials!