Love

over 5 years ago
livelaughlove59 didn't upload a photo

livelaughlove59

3 posts

Hello,

My ex and I broke up a couple months ago. And I’d like to know if we are going to get back together. I’m not going to provide any details, because I would like to connect with an advisor who can pick up on he and I in detail without any information. If this is you, please comment. Thank you all in advance.

over 5 years ago
psychiclana's photo

lana rose (psychiclana)

71 posts

hello I have a connection these are the list of my prices I have a love reading its 25 dollars for 45 minutes its the most popular reading for an additional 5 dollars it will include career and 5 additional minutes any time not used can be saved I have my most strongest reading 125 it has 2 days worth of free minutes plus 1 chakra balancing or 1 meditation i have a 2 line tarot spread for 10 dollars it answers 2 questions I have a half deck tarot for 45 and a full deck tarot for 75 theirs not time limit on the tarot readings because it depends on how much the cards reveal I have a 15 dollar for 15 minute reading and a in depth 225 past life reading

over 5 years ago

livelaughlove59

3 posts

Hello Lana Rose, What is one descriptive detail that you can provide about him and one descriptive detail about me to show your connection? I just want to be sure of the connection before I book with an advisor. Thank you.

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I would like to check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

hello, let me look into spirit around his thoughts and see if he will be returning to you and have a solid relationship and when . I will give you the truth and what to avoid . Live chat – I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

THE REASON WHY YOU SPLIT TO BEGIN WITH IS BECAUSE YOU DIDNT SEE EYE TO EYE FOR STARTERS, SECONDLY IT SHOWS THAT HE WANTS TO BE PURSUED IN EVERYWAY HE LOVES BEING IN THE SPOTLIGHT. THE MORE YOU GIVE THE MORE HE TAKES. IS SOMONE ELSE IN THE MIDDLE? MABE.

over 5 years ago
misstina didn't upload a photo

misstina

7 posts

Hi. My name is Miss Tina. I am an ACCURATE, HONEST, NON-JUDGMENTAL Gifted Psychic, Empath, Clairvoyant & Dream Interpreter with over 20 years exp. who provides compassionate readings & insightful advice on all aspects of your life.

I would be happy to provide you with the answers you are seeking and also more in depth clarity about your situation. PLEASE CONNECT WITH ME. I’m ONLINE NOW.

over 5 years ago

livelaughlove59

3 posts

Thank you to all who’ve replied. I’m looking for someone who can tell me a specific detail about myself and him that you’d only know if I told you. His occupation, his favorite food, my favorite color, my height/weight, etc. That way I know for sure there’s a connection before booking a reading. Thanks again.

over 5 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Only 99 cent a min, would be happy to do this reading for you ! Come see me !