Love life with a blockage?

over 5 years ago

Laura 9/19/81 I have been told for a while now that this girl Rosio 7/5/83 is very jealous of me. I actually don’t even no how she even knows me. Heard she is jealous of me over some guy, and is doing like voodoo black magic against me. This is my future husband but he wont come back into my life, until this blockage over my love life is removed. Can you tell me something about this guy? and why Rosio is so angry over this, and how do I get rid of this evilness. I hope some psychics on here, can give me some detail on this so I can pick who connects to this situation thanks.

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you are so much worried to take your love life and feel negativity around you.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hi. dear i see some bad energies around you and some one playing bad role against you.join me if you need truth

over 5 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do a reading for you !Only 99 cent a min ;)

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials for today 15mins/$29, 20min/$39, 60min/$90 or pay per min $1.99 plus free angel healing!! !Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago

Hello,Let me look into spirit and help you and I see a lot through spirit . I will give you the truth and what is ahead for you in happiness , and this person , stop her evil toward you . I have specials today . Come in and let me ease your mind and spirit . Blessings

over 5 years ago
mystickellysreadings's photo

Mystic Kelly's readings (mystickellysreadings)

16 posts

I do see a lot of negative energys around u and this lady is against you for a while now she is trying to destroy your life happiness and love with your soul mate contact me for details allow me the chance to help guide you to the positive path….

over 5 years ago

Hi,

My name is Angelic Guide & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and what im seeing that every three months things change and they don’t stay the same so im on line if you like a seesion with me.

over 5 years ago

Honey, you have to clear yourself. It all depends on what it is that you believe in and what work for you. Some people use holy water, some smudge with sage or different herbs/woods like palo santo. Salt is a common element to clear yourself and your home,and even to bath in. I have to be honest though, I’d ask the question where you got this information from. Is it a reputable source? You have heard for a while, but is it from the same person? Are you bringing it up to strangers and they are agreeing. These are the kind of statements that I find to be used to illicit fear more than anything else. We all have guides and protectors. Guardian angels so to speak. The thing is, they have a policy not to interfere in human affairs without permission and/or request from said human . You MUST ask for their protection and assistance if you truly concerned with this negative energu directed at you. I honestly find it really unlikely that a man who loves you enough to want to be your husband would completely ignore you due to the ill doings of a stranger. While I believe In the duality of all things, I find this to be a bit extreme and meant to scare you.

If you wish to discuss this matter in furuther detail, Id be happy to help, dear.

Best of luck to you, and remember, if there is dark, psychics states there must ALWAYS BE LIGHT as a law of duality.

Be well, Pixid

over 5 years ago
accuratepsychicjane's photo

Psychic Jane (accuratepsychicjane)

124 posts

Laura, I must say that Rosio is a jealous woman and certainly envy you because of this man. The only thing you can do is protect yourself by protecting what you put out. Protect your energy and aura. You can learn how on YouTube.

I see that you’re a hardworking woman. A woman who strives for what she wants and is serious. You’re not very expressive with your emotions. In fact, you have always been this way for a long time. You will never change because this is who you are. You prefer to protect your energy, this makes you very uncomfortable with expressive emotions and feelings. You do have them, you just tend to keep them to yourself unless they bottle up and then I’ll be like a ticking bomb.

If you want more answers, I can provide them to you in a paid session. Just click on my profile and take me in (if I am available). If I’m not free, you can always message me.