love life

over 5 years ago

i would like to know about me and the person that i love. his name is marco andré lopes bernardino. his date of birth is 21/12/1981. i would like to know we are going be together as a coulpe (marriage)? when is going finally leave his wife to be with me? my date of birth is 16/08/1984

over 5 years ago
tarot_by_char's photo

Medium and Tarot Expert (tarot_by_char)

14 posts

I am available and ready to give you your answer!

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you love this guy very much and want to be with him.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

Hello, let me look into spirit and see what his intentions are toward you , and if or not he is going to leave his wife and what future you have ahead with him . I will give you the truth . I have specials today Come in and let me ease your mind on all questions . Blessings

over 5 years ago

Hi,

My name is Angelic Guide & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Let’s have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards