Psychic said to avoid “the one”

over 5 years ago
figuringout25 didn't upload a photo

figuringout25

2 posts

Hello! So I went to a well known, amazing psychic in my area. The reading was amazing, spot on and down to names and numbers was pretty accurate. She told me that the person in my life loves me very much, but he has ALOT of personal things going on and this would be a lot of work, that there were a lot of red flags, and that she doesn’t often tell people to stop talking to someone but that what she was seeing was a big NO. But then answered my question “is he the one?” with yes he is. What do I do with this?! My heart felt relieved and happy because I had this feeling all along. I’ve known he has issues but my head just can’t stop thinking about what she said and how against him she was. Any thoughts?!

over 5 years ago

TIMING! That is always always the issue when two people love each other and can be so good togther, but the time isn’t isn’t now. Why not be there for each other without the romantic factor. My feeling is thing. If things are real, and they are truly meant to be, not amount of time is going to change that. Take this time to focus on yourself. Work on yourself. Self care is a huge deal. If he isn’t well, he should do the same thing. SO many people love each other but when they aren’t right and their personal issues aren’t worked out, they are just going to destroy an othewise really beautiful situation. Have this conversation with him. Will it hurt, yes. But will it hurt even more in the long run when its ruined for good and the chance is destroyed…it will hurt even more.

As much as you love someone, you must always LOVE YOURSELF first. That is not selfish…that is survival my darling. It sounds cliche, but do you! focus on you. And sometimes you even have to date others. You don’t have to discuss thatwith him. It doesn’t have to be physical. It gives you a chance to see what it is like with others. Helps you set boundaries.

I can go on and on. If you wish to discusss it more i’d be happy to, but sometimes it just comes down to timing, my dear.

Be well and best wishes, Pixie

over 5 years ago
accuratepsychicjane's photo

Psychic Jane (accuratepsychicjane)

124 posts

I can provide you with a free brief description of this concern of yours. However, answers are only for paid sessions, so if you want a full detailed reading from me, don’t hesitate to take me in because I will provide you with details without any information needed. So, date of births, names and pictures are optional. I will also provide advice but it will be up to you to accept it or not. I am quick and non-judgemental. I am honest, so if you can’t handle the truth, don’t come to me. If I am not available in chat, please don’t hesitate to message me.

Much love and light, Blessings!

over 5 years ago
figuringout25 didn't upload a photo

figuringout25

2 posts

Thank you Pixie Dust! Yes I agree, timing has always been an issue for us. We both struggle with self care so I know everything you’re saying is true, just hard to hear sometimes when you just want to be with that person. But I’m willing to wait for the right time if its going to have a positive impact on the relationship. I appreciate the reply :)

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and im seeing that you have many questions that need to be answered im on line if you want a session with me.

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see something different for you.I will tell you after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what spirit show around this person and this situation with him , I will give you the truth on what is ahead and what to avoid . On line now Live chat . I have specials today. Blessings

over 5 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Only 99 cent a min ;) come chat with me !