About ready to give up on my love life

over 5 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Yes I never had anything serious with a guy and every time I let my guard down I get hurt or disappointed- getting to the point what’s the point of trying anymore- I’m extremely guarded and closed off – don’t trust men anymore – I feel like I’m left behind with my love life

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me help you on all of your concerns around love and romance . I will give you the truth through spirit . and what changes is ahead in your life and love . On line now -Live chat . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago
insights_with_desiree's photo

Desiree Davis (insights_with_desiree)

59 posts

Hello

If you feel that you don’t have a connection with anyone anymore, then take a vacation. When you take that time to yourself, and figure out what makes you the happiest you can be, then you will be able to find a man, or a woman, who can really make you happy. For a full reading contact me.

over 5 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

I am online and ready to chat now , $10 special is a 13 min detailed energy reading (no tools required) first names and DOBs is the only thing I would need from you .

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

DONT GIVE UP! CALL ME IM ONLINE TO TALK TO YOU TO TELL YOU WHAT I SEE.

over 5 years ago

HI,

NO One is meant to be ALONE. we are all made in PAIRS. It’s just we made some bad choices and that’s what delay things. Let me Guide You to walk on Right Path which going to lead you to your Soulmate.

So, my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 5 years ago

I can help

over 5 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 09/17/18-09/24/18!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. SEPTEMBER Specials!

over 5 years ago

hi dear and welcome and what im seeing in the cards is you got a little discoraged and right now it is a good idea to take a little break until you are ready to get back in the game.

over 5 years ago
psychiclana's photo

lana rose (psychiclana)

71 posts

there is no need for you to blame your self on this situation as your spirit shows me you do constantly I desperately want to read for you because your spirit is revealing so much to me right now my love readings are 25 dollars for 45 minutes and any time not used can be saved I canalso do a 10 for 10 and 15 for 20 minutes if you cant afford the 25 I would desperately like to talk more about this with you because I see things were meant to change 3 other times in tyour life but the same situation keeps blocking you every time from reaching your full potential of happiness an success

over 5 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

If you would like a reading , please contact me by live chat. Only 99 cent a min!

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

call me today for a more clear pathway.

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Ready to change that cycle of getting hurt or disappointed? I can genuinely help you with that. You give love sincerely and deserve the same.

I’d like to show you how to get beyond the obstacles.

Mystic_SunTiger

over 5 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me now for the truth to your future love & career readings call now$10

over 5 years ago
readingsbysilvana didn't upload a photo

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

189 posts

hello loveandlight ! Thru your vibrations I can feel that there are some personal blockages (not that you have caused them) Lets talk about How we can let those down and pave the way for a positive and passionate love life! Blessings! Silvana