Is there something wrong with me or there's something wrong with him?

over 5 years ago

I just trying to figure out what should I do with him? I don’t know if he’s having problems with with something or someone I feel he won’t tell me so I don’t know and I don’t want to give up on him I don’t know what else I can do for him I do love him a lot and I know he loves me too but he needs to tell me what’s going on with him?

over 5 years ago
insights_with_desiree's photo

Desiree Davis (insights_with_desiree)

59 posts

Don’t give up on him, your love for one another is strong. What he is facing is temporary, he just needs your love and support while he goes through this process. Just know it’s not something that can be controlled, or repaired. Only time will help him deal with this. If you want more insight contact me, for a full reading.

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IM ONLINE TODAY CALL ME AND ASK ABOUT MY FALL SPECIALS .

over 5 years ago

Im online come chat and I can help u understand the challenges going on

over 5 years ago

Hi Dear,

Nothing is Stronger than The Love you once Both Shared. He will be Acting Hot & Cold as he is Walking on Wrong Path my dear, But please take this Time to Reconnect with Your Love. I Will Guide Your Way and lead you back into Love’s Arms Again

So, my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 5 years ago
psychiclana's photo

lana rose (psychiclana)

71 posts

I no exactly what is going on not only with him but with you call me and I will tell you free of charge

over 5 years ago

Hello, come in and let me give you full insight on this situation through spirit . I will give you the truth . I have specials today. Blessings

over 5 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

If you would like a reading , please contact me by live chat. Only 99 cent a min!