Should I just give up on love?

over 5 years ago

I been having ups and downs with my partner 05/02/1972 I don’t know if I should just give up on him because I still love him I wish would change his ways.

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

Hi Teanna,

I’m sorry things are difficult with you and your partner. Ups and downs are natural to any relationships, though. What is important, however, is, to be honest with yourself about your boundaries and if your needs are truly being met. I’d love to talk to you in detail about your situation and what you can expect in the near future. I can help you see the situation from different perspectives and provide you with the tools you need to make an informed and healthy decision on how to proceed.

Best of luck to you, Teanna. Bright blessings!

Warm Regards, Pixie

over 5 years ago

Hello, I know you feel sad , because he won’t do right toward you . I read the spirit around the person thoughts and feelings , if he is ready for you or not . I will give you the truth .On line now -I have specials today . I know I cna help you through spirit. Blessings

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Teanna,

Oh if we could ONLY change the chaotic ways of the people we love! So sorry you’re going through this emotionally exhausting rough patch. I’d love to read for you in a loving and supportive way.

Mystic_SunTiger

over 5 years ago

You should NOT give up on love, but it is time to cut ties and move forward in order to be open to someone giving you the love that you deserve. I am online now if you wish to chat

over 5 years ago

hi dear and welcome and as I read in your guides I can see that you will see changes in the near future between you and this man, but it will take some time he is not going to change over nite.

over 5 years ago
lovereadercrystal didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Healer Crystal (lovereadercrystal)

7 posts

Hi sweetie, read your post and would love to have some one one time with you AND see what is going on and what the future holds for you and him. I do need names and dobs for accuracy,please stop in..mention post for extra free time :)

over 5 years ago
new_age_metaphysics's photo

Machell (new_age_metaphysics)

14 posts

hi its very nice to meet you i do see that things will change and that this person dose love please contact me on chat for a compete reading hiopoe to here from you soon love and light

over 5 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you , please contact me in live chat blessings

over 5 years ago
psychicreadersunited's photo

Psychic Hekite (psychicreadersunited)

104 posts

Change is hard but in this case things may be different please contact me for more