NEED GUIDANCE FOR MY LOVE LIFE

over 5 years ago

Pls what should i do? I Love my husband.But there are many hinderances.I want him to come back

over 5 years ago

I am sorry to hear about your troubles, Angelika. I am online and we can take a look at what comes next, but also the best advice on how to face the obstacles and find solutions. Best regards!

over 5 years ago

I am definitely your gal for this one. Give me a call.

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Elke Angelika Seifert,

Your heartbreak radiates through your message. Give me a chat. I want to help you.

Mystic_SunTiger

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you love him so much and really want to be with him but things are not going smooth between both of you.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what is ahead for you and him , and when everything will change for you with him . Its lot of hold backs and much more . I see a lot through spirit. I have specials today . Come in and let me help you . Blessings

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

iam online to take your call if, you would like to make an appointment leave me a message.

over 5 years ago
psychic_lauren didn't upload a photo

psychic lauren (psychic_lauren)

41 posts

I will read for you free of charge I am connected to your situationmj

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME TODAY!

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and what im seeing in the cards is that you and him will this out im seeing there will be away to be together , im on line.

over 5 years ago
new_age_metaphysics's photo

Machell (new_age_metaphysics)

14 posts

hi angelika i do see that he is very lost angry and confused i do he that he dose love and care for you but there are meany road blocks for him and he is not in a good place and has not been himself lately if you would like to speak more please contact me i am online now blessings

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago

I am online now if you would like to chat. I have the answers for you.