becoming a mentor

over 5 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

as of today, i am mentoring a new student at my college. i haven’t met her yet, but i wonder how our relationship will go? i hope that we can form a friendship throughout the semester and that our personalities complement each other’s. I am dedicated to making sure she has a good experience before i graduate college.

over 5 years ago
amarilove's photo

Gypsy Love (amarilove)

13 posts

I feel that you will do great and I do sense there is a connection there with you and her that will grow into a friemdship. She has good energy but she has energy of being nervous dear.

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see how it will go with you and the student . I will give you the truth . On line now -Live chat . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

I spoke too soon. She never replied back, so I guess she doesn’t want to be a mentee of mine. On Monday, I’ll quit the program.

over 5 years ago

you are someone who strives to give each person you mentor the best experience, you are knowledgable and approachable you are calming and seem to always know how to tweak the material to make it be understood by the person you are working with. With energies like this you will find she will be able to connect easily. If you would like a detailed reading about the budding relationship i would be honored :)

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Hi Toree,

What a very cool thing for you to do. She will be able to tell how much you care and will remember this experience always.

Mystic_SunTiger

over 5 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

Thanks to all of you. She never replied to my texts to introduce I guess I don’t have a mentee anymore. I think she quit. I’ll tell the coordinator that I resign on Monday. I was looking forward to her response but nothing. Ugh!

over 5 years ago

hi dear and im reading in your cards today to see that he good friendship will form with you and this man.

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME AND I CAN TAP INTO YOUR ENERGY AND LET YOU KNOW! LET’S EXPEIERIENCE WHAT LIFE HAS TO OFFER!