Am I ever going to have a baby

over 12 years ago

i have just watched my sister inlaw have her 3rd baby, the girl at work is having her second, my younger cousin of 8 years is having her first and everyone in my family in my age group already has at least 2 kids. Im 32 turing 33 this year. Im signle hoping to meet someone who will love me and not use me. Am I ever going to meet someone who will love me and want a future with me and have a baby. If not I would rather know. I am a great aunty and if Im never going to be a mum I can live with being everyones favourite aunty but Id rather know

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

cindy im lea, nice to chat with you, i hope you understand i cant sugarcoat anything and i am sorry to say but there is negativity from your past relationships that is stopping you from meeting mr right,

over 12 years ago
readingsbyannabell's photo

Annabell (readingsbyannabell)

53 posts

hey there i got some good news and also bad to go into further details come and chat with me, Annabell

over 12 years ago

Ms.Le.Garcia Thank you for your reading. The thing is I just recently found something out about my ex that has turned me off him completely and it made me finally realize that I do deserve so much better than him. I was actually looking forward to meeting new men and getting excited at the prospect of finding someone who really will love me for who I am. So you’re telling me that, that isn’t going to happen. I should just give up stop worrying about how I look and just give up on ever finding anyone. Are you saying I am going to be alone forever. Are all the other psychics wrong? I’m not mad when saying this I just really want the truth and if I am going to be alone forever I don’t want to waste my time worrying about making sure I look nice and staying healthy in order to find someone.

over 12 years ago

hi cindy.

stop doing this to your self. you are a good person. you will not be alone the rest of your life. theres someone special out there for you. come chat and i will look further into this.

catty.

over 12 years ago

Thank you all for your response. Catty thank you. Is this just something you say to people to make them feel better and not give up or do you see someone coming into my life. Will I be waiting a long time.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

What lea is saying is your past relationships have affected you quite badly that your carrying it around with you in the form of negative energy and it is repelling guys and preventing you from meeting a new guy that is right for you.

You need to stop with asking so many psychics, start dealing with your past hurts and when the time is right and you have healed inside you will meet someone. You need to heal first else that’s what you call a rebound relationship and is just adding more fuel to an out of control fire. Sort you out and then you can move on. Your not in the right place emotionally. Leave the past alone you can’t change it and no point in getting angry that just attracts more negativity. Please stop listening to negative people it’s unhealthy and dragging you down. The sooner you realise this and deal with your hurt the sooner you can move on and meet a great guy.

I am seeing that there will be a child in the future but that depends on you.

over 12 years ago

Thank you Debbie.

over 11 years ago

Me and My fiance are trying to conceive, Its been about a month im just curious if Im even gonna have kids anytime soon ? :( Please Help

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Cindy,

An additional thought from Esther – me.

Law of Attraction can help with love life. Put out positive desires only to achieve the best. Please note things still will not happen overnight as this is not a spell but a new approach to your life.

Also note stressing about getting pregant whilst in a relationship is the worst thing you can do for your body.

Have you ever noticed quite often when people give up trying to have a baby – stressing about it, it then just seems to happen? This story is from a local doctor. The womb is like a flower waiting for the bees to come and do their part in the story. When Stressed!!! the flower is clapped shut and therefore the bees cannot pollinate the flower.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
psychicsessions didn't upload a photo

Angela (psychicsessions)

29 posts

Hi there. im picking up your energies and your such a heart warming person. Very kind and loving. Don’t worry you’ll find your soulmate soon.