Love

7 months ago
jeff1177 didn't upload a photo

jeff1177

1 post

When do I meet a girlfriend and where and what is the name?

7 months ago

Hello My name is sage, I do see and feel that someone is going to be coming into your life before the end of this year specifically before the end of November, if you want to see where, this persons zodiac sign, personality, looks, we would have to do a reading, contact me.

6 months ago

Please call me, here are important things for you.

Thank you

6 months ago

Hello,I specialize in all matters of the heart and it would be my pleasure to help give you the guidance and clarity you need i do see that there is someone around you that you will devolp a relashinship within the next 2 months for details about this person and connection please contact me for reading I offer several different Specials Daily Blessings to you!

5 months ago

HI,

NO One is meant to be ALONE. we are all made in PAIRS. It’s just we made some bad choices and that’s what delay things. Let me Guide You to walk on Right Path which going to lead you to your Soulmate.

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards

4 months ago

If you want to have a completely accurate reading and that you remember the interpretation, you can join my chat